Contract List | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Contract List

Inspector

Follow me!!
Sep 22, 2004
Mornington
Re: Updates to contract list 2013

Conca is not a free agent so they would need to trade for him! Seems pretty settled at the Tigers would be surprised if he left.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012

Quack said:
Talking to a well informed mate at the Rose in Fitzroy yesterday and he said his mail is that Conca is virtually over the line at West Coast and that they have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at getting the young fella back to WA.

I will be shattered if we lose this gutsy, skilful, hard, developing inside mid - who I see as a super important member of our developing side as we move forward.

Has anyone else heard how we're going trying to keep him?

I don't reckon Concs will be going anywhere.
He will stay and prove to be a long-term player for the Tigers, possibly close to a 200 gamer in my opinion.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007

So presumably tuck, dericx and nahas are the minimum changes. Lonergan, Orren and Verrier minimum rookie changes.

Question marks on griff, dea, helbig, muscles, a Edwards, ?

Rumour on oer that peterred to be upgraded.

You would think they would want to bring in minimum 4 new juniors onto the main list. Suggesting two more to go from main list.

Collo

Tiger Superstar
Aug 6, 2010

Quack said:
Talking to a well informed mate at the Rose in Fitzroy yesterday and he said his mail is that Conca is virtually over the line at West Coast and that they have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at getting the young fella back to WA.

I will be shattered if we lose this gutsy, skilful, hard, developing inside mid - who I see as a super important member of our developing side as we move forward.

Has anyone else heard how we're going trying to keep him?

If they want Conca and he wants to go. We can have Shuey. That's a fair trade, and maybe we toss in a second round pick...

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne

Hopefully we don't need to discuss this for a few more weeks, but I think there is a bit of fat to trim

symmo_12

Tiger Cub
Sep 4, 2013

Anyone interested in throwing Didak into the mix? Seems versatile, hard, and has finals experience. I wouldnt mind having him at Punt Rd

tigerlee

Tiger Champion
Sep 24, 2005
Melbourne

symmo_12 said:
Anyone interested in throwing Didak into the mix? Seems versatile, hard, and has finals experience. I wouldnt mind having him at Punt Rd

Is that you Dids?

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007

Inspector said:
How about Conca for Scott Selwood & Dusty Martin for Jon Patton?

Concerns over Patton's knee. Has had 2 x ops now.

Not worth the risk IMO.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004

symmo_12 said:

Egad!

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010

Been overseas just arrived back for GF so has Tigers delisted anyone as yet ?.

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

Tigaman said:
Been overseas just arrived back for GF so has Tigers delisted anyone as yet ?.

no..the list on the original post is kept updated as things are officially announced.

tucky has retired. nahas has been invited to look for trades. whitey is going but not officially announced yet. leppa is senior coach at brisbane. think that's about all the goss. just heading into list time now so expect more changes soon.

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne

shows that we dont have much REAL dad wood at the club anymore. We would instantly have 3-4-5 to get rid of in the last several years. We now have the like of White, Luke Mcguane, possibly Griff maybe a Foley for the right trade who have some (not huge) but some currency.

Orren will go on if we dont find a suitable Maric backup
Lonergan - maybe, depends whos available to rookie list, if there is a better option he may be pushed out.

Only Tuck is the one who has been retired at this stage

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006

Rosy

Some new contracts confirmed today on RFC website.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach

Contracted to the end of

2013:, Helbig, Nahas, Dea, Arnot, O'Hanlon, Tuck, McGuane, White, Derrickx,

Petterd, Stephenson, Lonergan all elevated from rookie list in 2013..not sure of contract situation

2014: (Hardwick) S.Edwards, I. Maric, Vickery, Houli, Morris, Astbury, McIntosh, McBean, McDonough, King, Newman, Griffiths, A.Edwards, Elton, Batchelor

2015: Foley, Knights, Cotchin, Rance, Ellis, Jackson, Grimes, Grigg, Martin

2016: Chaplin, Vlastuin, Riewoldt Conca,

2017: Deledio,

2018:

Rookie List
Darrou, Verrier, Williams

International Rookie
Gideon Simon

Retired: Tuck