Contract List | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Contract List

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Reactions: 1 user

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
This article written in August was pretty well on the money in respect to Tigers leaving.

Very on the ball.
wonder if they follow this thread.
if they are correct about Eggs Aarts & miller then we’re just changing over 6.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Thing is about miller, and I’m sure the footy dept realise it.

we’ve got a middle gap in our gorillas.
we’ve got our youngsters but they take a while to click.

28 + : Riewoldt Rance Astbury grimes

in between : lynch, Nankervis, Soldo

Younger: Garthwaite Chol CJ Balta miller.

Wwe’ve put two years of development into him and I think we should hang onto him.

As said previously, delist and rookie but hope no one else grabs him.

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
Miller not mentioned on AFL report as uncontracted Maybe his contract was extended but not announced

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Unless he wants to stay as Stacky's next door locker neighbour, we might as well give Eggs a lower number I reckon.

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Ok so that’s 38 confirmed contracts for next year and I’ll assume for now that miller is signed up too and that’s 39.

36 primary players
3 rookies : pickett Aarts. Eggs(B).

more waiting now.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Ok so that’s 38 confirmed contracts for next year and I’ll assume for now that miller is signed up too and that’s 39.

36 primary players
3 rookies : pickett Aarts. Eggs(B).

more waiting now.
I wouldn’t assume Miller is signed just yet.

so are DES and Aarts on for 2020 as rookies or senior list players?

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I certainly see the potential of Egg and happy we have re-signed him. Aarts - not so sure of. Kind of surprised we are keeping him ahead of Cal Moore or even Menadue. Yet to make a debut, and was his VFL form that promising? Sure, we traded Butler, but will Aarts be able to step up and threaten to force his way into our AFL team ahead of the other SFs?
I know they'd been there longer and failed to secure a spot in the AFL side, but still have belief that M or M could make it as AFL players. The Bummers interested in Moore apparently. As I kept saying all year. Moore has the size and speed to play elsewhere than just forward. Would be great to have kept for depth if injuries strike again - and that's certain - they will.
Just think Moore was really unlucky this year to cop a nasty LT injury when there were openings in the senior side. Could have shown he is up to it. Would hate to see him succeed at the Bummers.