Contract List | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Contract List

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Broad and Markov are must signings the way I see it. They provide us so much flexibility in the back half and allows us to use Short and Baker further up the ground. we would be even more devastating with short and baker as small forwards.

I don't see that happening. Short and Baker will be playing in the backline (potentially Bakes could have a few more mid minutes) but I don't see either playing in the forward line any time soon.

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Mitch Cleary reporting that Broady is very close to signing a multi year contract extention. Excellent news if correct.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
Not a player but our legend of a coach. Read on another forum that apparently on one of the news channels reported that Gale said we are looking to extend Dimma's current deal ending in 2021 further asap.

No real surprise there but still good & well deserved. Give him whatever he wants.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Not a player but our legend of a coach. Read on another forum that apparently on one of the news channels reported that Gale said we are looking to extend Dimma's current deal ending in 2021 further asap.

No real surprise there but still good & well deserved. Give him whatever he wants.

I think they're giving him some time off at the moment, and a bloody good idea it is too.

Gawd, he must be a bit worn out.

I reckon we will need to start pre-season a bit late for the coach and the players.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I think they're giving him some time off at the moment, and a bloody good idea it is too.

I reckon we will need to start pre-season a bit late for the coach and the players.

DS
I read he’s coming back in February (not sure if true) but if so that’s a fair old break. But when you’ve won 3 flags in 4 years you can make these calls.

BTW, how long after multiple flags does the media hail everything you do as genius (a la Clarko)?

Reactions: 1 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria

DS
Heard it too.
Think he may have said it himself.
Break. Back in Feb.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
So Rance English & turner Are leaving

unsigned are Houli markov Garthwaite Miller egggs
Seems as though Bachar will get another year. Looks like Lego is off to the Suns when trade opens. It is a guess who we keep between the others if any. I suppose it will depend on list size requirements as much as looking for new blood

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
Markov to Suns
Houli Garthwaite Miller & Eggs uncontracted

we have 36 contracted players
Bash would have to be a given for a year.
So it will be Garthwaite, Miller and Eggmolesse-Smith.
Garthwaite may have been given enough chances.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Markov to Suns
Houli Garthwaite Miller & Eggs uncontracted

we have 36 contracted players
So if list sizes are reduced to 40:

- Houli one year deal brings us to 37
- Let go the other 3 mentioned above
- Take 3 picks at the draft

Could be potentially what happens.

eddazol