Corey McGrath | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Corey McGrath

Bulluss

Go the Mighty Tigers
Aug 11, 2003
Melbourne
It is reported in todays Herald Sun that Richmond are interetsed in Corey McGrath from the bombers. Apparently Essendon will trade or delist him this year, i think that he is Marty's cousin. I know that Sheedy was fairly keen on Pettifer when we drafted him. We may be able to offload him to the bombers in return for another Brudder.

Thoughts?

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
From his limited time on teh ground on Saturday night he looked like he had class although if Sheedy wants to delist him or trade him I am suspecting an attitude problem.

The Boss

Tiger Superstar
Apr 7, 2003
This bloke is the unluckiest player at Essendon. He's nearly always one of the first players dropped which many Essendon fans don't understand as most think he's a good player.

There's no way they will delist him but I'm pretty sure they will trade him. I would look at him as a trade for a Hilton or a mid range draft pick.

The only problem is I am breaking one of my rules - NEVER trade with Essendon, they ALWAYS end up winning in the trade.

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Agree Boss, Sheedy never willingly lets go of talent.

Personally i don't rate McGrath that highly and can only see him playing a reciever type role. We already have plenty who can fill that role to the level of mediocrity required at Richmond and we don't need another.

Wee need to look for players that can build the core of a good team before we look for finishers.