Coronavirus grand final. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus grand final.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
It's eirie , I feel like Charlton Heston in Omega Man when I walk the dogs.

Or planet of the apes
Could never work out how the Statue of Liberty ended up on that planet

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Or planet of the apes
Could never work out how the Statue of Liberty ended up on that planet
Jesus seven, do I have to spell everything out for you? the apes ALSO built a SOL on their planet.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Fat Hutchie has been wanting to have his NFL inspired Wild Cards for years.

Every year they go the US to try and Americanise our Indigenous game even more and destroy it for the benefit of the corporate $$

Wankers.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Does anyone know do all the high profile people still have a job at Tigerland?

assistant coaches etc.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Fat Hutchie has been wanting to have his NFL inspired Wild Cards for years.

Every year they go the US to try and Americanise our Indigenous game even more and destroy it for the benefit of the corporate $$

Wankers.
It is one of the wonders of the modern world how this bloke has ingratiated himself with the upper echelons of the league. A generation ago he would not have got past ghosting players columns for Inside Football

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
It's one of the better ideas i've heard.
Maxwell Llyod suggesteded expanding this seasons into next year and making it a super season of 35+ games.
Thus making even more games irrelevant.... Turning crowds off for 8!clubs for at least 15?weeks. Once the pecking order is established.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
These %#^#s will completely destroy our game if we let those with special interests take control and succeed only in disenfranchising the fans.

Last edited:

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
If 17 R can be played then the GF would produce a genuine premier. If an abridged season of 8-10w , it seem farcical to declare a premier with such a bias to anyone’s draw

Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
If 17 R can be played then the GF would produce a genuine premier. If an abridged season of 8-10w , it seem farcical to declare a premier with such a bias to anyone’s draw
I've heard this argument t on radio ... Something like whoever wins not being " Legitimate premiers"
In a 22 game season half the time is spent analysing fixture bias, our 7 MCG run home was meant to delegitimise our 19 flag. I say BS to all those arguments.
The biggest sporting event in the world is decided in 4 weeks ... groups drawn out of a hat....one bad game and the best ranked team is gone... And the world applauds the victor.
As long as there is some finals series however constructed the premier is legit.
If world cups in cricket can ve decided on duck worth Lewis system footy is in a good place.

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Adelaide been caught out:
We
The club has reportedly been sprung housing 16 players in a Barossa Valley retreat where they have been accused of training together.

The 16 players and an assistant coach were reportedly a contingent of players called back to Adelaide from interstate in the past 48 hours.

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Adelaide been caught out:
We
The club has reportedly been sprung housing 16 players in a Barossa Valley retreat where they have been accused of training together.

The 16 players and an assistant coach were reportedly a contingent of players called back to Adelaide from interstate in the past 48 hours.

Kick them out