Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I don't get ads. Us tech-savvy young'uns have this thing called an ad blocker. Get one of your grandkids to look it up on the google machine for ya.
Yeah, don't tell the PRE Admin know you're depriving him of funds

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I don't get ads. Us tech-savvy young'uns have this thing called an ad blocker. Get one of your grandkids to look it up on the google machine for ya.
No way Methusela. Ads are great. Keep you informed of the latest going ons. This explains why you’re still wearing Adidas Rome’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
No way Methusela. Ads are great. Keep you informed of the latest going ons. This explains why you’re still wearing Adidas Rome’s.
That’s the only thing spook and I have in common then!
8220B964-ADAB-443C-BA1F-050C32199335.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Direct correlation between COVID deaths and 5G towers being erected. 5G radio waves can penetrate tin foil with ease and can wirelessly insert a small Bill Gates designed microchip into your noggin that can relay woke government commands straight to your cerebrum.

It's fact. Research it yourself.
Start with Facebook?

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
That’s the only thing spook and I have in common then!
View attachment 17792
Not true. We both barrack for Richmond. We're both tall- oh, no, wait. We're both dashingly handso- no... We're both highly intell- um...

Ah! We've both done plenty of acting.

But I never had a pair of Romes. One of my mates did. I did admire them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Nice interview with Richard Dawkins on ABC News Breakfast this morning, he came out with an absolute zinger talking about covid 19: "I don't care what you feel. I care what the evidence is. Shut up about your feelings is my attitude."

The same quote can be applied to climate change.

Reactions: 3 users