Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
2 schools in Sydney close with cases a day after they reopened...

Just have to have really effective testing and tracing if you want to open back up. And strict adherence to masks, hand washing, face touching. There is going to be an uptick, but it can be mitigated and controlled (to some respect). If schools, businesses, public aren't willing to be strict about it, then the uptick will be uncontrolled and secondary lockdowns will happen. I went back to work on Monday. I was working at a massive building project. They had COVID-19 green vests all over the place, but no masks and no gloves. The CV-19 vesterers were not trained nor prepared. Testosterone and a positive attitude will not have any effect on CV-19. Sticking to the hard-to-keep-to regimine of hand-washing, masks etc, is what will do it.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
I doubt it.
The professor has only rigged up 2 IC units using coconuts on the ventilators.
The skipper is on one. His existing medicsl condition and age means he is In a serious condition.
The millionaire and his wife are squabbling over the 2nd IC unit.
Both Maryann and that movie star are in isolation.
And Gilligan wants to open up so he can play golf with his buddy

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
imagine how many deaths they would have, from something that is basically the flu, if their tremendous president wasnt doing such a tremendous job.

Good point. Haven't heard from the "It's only a flu" brigade for a while. I hope they're ok.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Pretty strange that the last American civil war was the dukes of hazard verses the bloke with the funny beard, fighting for the right to have the ancestors of the fastest 100m sprinters, the toughest boxers and funkiest singers and dancers to pick their cotton for free, broadly speaking.

and the next one may well be masks V no masks fighting over wether or not the heir to a New York carnival park who runs the free world by twitter, late at night is completely mental or not ?

who could think that *smile* up if it wasn't happening?

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
i think per capita (excluding those that have died), the US have the lowest death rate in the world.
Exactment.
Once they are dead then they are not in the capita, ergo not part of the per capita count

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
i think per capita (excluding those that have died), the US have the lowest death rate in the world.

You're just using an outmoded definition, "capita" is now "capital expenditure unit". As people are an expense and corporations are people any costs can now be claimed as CapEx. Anyone not directly contributing the GDP is not captured by this newer metric and thus cease to exist in any meaningful way.