Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
So according to the briefing today there is a super spreader. Does that mean 1 person deliberately trying to spread the virus?

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Stop trying to deflect from the real issue.
Numbers were going down. Golf was allowed and since then numbers have sky rocketed. the correlation is clear.
and i think you, and Sam Newman, are to blame.

Glad to see many retain their sense of humour when labor stuffs up

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
So according to the briefing today there is a super spreader. Does that mean 1 person deliberately trying to spread the virus?
Some irate farmer hey?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
you really love golf don't you

I keep forgetting that one cannot criticise a labor government *smile* up. When they do, its just incompetence but when the libs *smile* up its planned & deliberate

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017
Thought this graph re demographics in Victoria was interesting. Most cases are in under 30s..
I still question the logic of having schools open.

As long as they don't play golf in school hours they should be safe

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Just a lazy 10,000 people in the hot spot suburbs have refused to be tested. Only 10,000 :rolleyes:

This is *smile* *smile*. Well if that's their attitude those suburbs can be locked down indefinitley and the rest of Victoria can move on. Wishful thinking I know.

Staggering stupidity and selfishness abounds.

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I keep forgetting that one cannot criticise a labor government *smile* up. When they do, its just incompetence but when the libs *smile* up its planned & deliberate

criticise away, we have to get on top of this thing. I'm just amused that golf keeps popping up :)

PS love your other work MD

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
criticise away, we have to get on top of this thing. I'm just amused that golf keeps popping up :)

It's making it pretty hard to get on top of this thing when thousands of selfish people in hot spot areas refuse to be tested.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Everyone secretly loves the fashion.

Surely, as an example to all of humankind to be sartorially elegant, you just wear this:

260_13.jpg

I mean, if you want golf back you really shouldn't be posting fashion pics of golfers, you'll get it permanently banned.

DS

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Just a lazy 10,000 people in the hot spot suburbs have refused to be tested. Only 10,000 :rolleyes:

This is *smile* *smile*. Well if that's their attitude those suburbs can be locked down indefinitley and the rest of Victoria can move on. Wishful thinking I know.

Staggering stupidity and selfishness abounds.

Imagine if they made getting tested a condition for receiving government benefits.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Ther
That's *smile*. So many selfish people. What chance do they have of stopping it?

This is one of those times we can learn a thing or two from countries where the rights of the individual don't take precedence over what's best for the community.

Reactions: 3 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Glad to see many retain their sense of humour when labor stuffs up
i really dont think Andrews and the state government have made any mistakes.

Morrison on the other hand is *smile* hopeless. He is praising the vic government response. He clearly has no idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015

Morrison on the other hand is *smile* hopeless. He is praising the vic government response. He clearly has no idea.

Apologies if you forgot to add the sarcasm emoji:sarcasm Brodders;)

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
It's making it pretty hard to get on top of this thing when thousands of selfish people in hot spot areas refuse to be tested.

yep, and some of them apparently won't because they believe the 5G conspiracy theory nonsense.

MD Jazz

Feb 3, 2017

I think what happened was the vics were late to the national cabinet meetings (probably out late knocking over statues and slept in) and missed all the advice on running quarantine programs etc. The rest of the country was in lock step and the vics left to their own devices.

I wonder when Slater & Gordon will initiate a class action for the families of those that will die through Vic health incompetence?