Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Nothing Winston comes out with should surprise us. Will be interesting to see what happens after the NZ election if Labor doesn't need NZ First anymore.

I'm not up to date on their politics. Just trying to imagine the reaction if Morrison was on holiday and Michael McCormack said "Andrew Bolt has informed me that...".

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Winston has always been like that, kind of a Bob Katter type. Current polls have Labour winning a clear majority, NZ First will be lucky to retain any seats. That was before the latest C19 outbreak though.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yep, 372 today, the roller coaster continues.

COVID19 7 day ave 14082020.jpg

Flatter today so not going down as quickly. To be expected.

We just have to sit tight for the moment and see what happens. One good thing is that the Stage 4 restrictions should only start to have full effect next week, if they are working then we should see some reward.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Continued downtrend in active cases outside of aged care and healthcare.

Total numbers are still downtrending but as David said a rollercoaster. If we get spikes one day and declines the next day as long as those spikes are reducing then we are still going in the right direction but it would be good to see cases on an ongoing downtrend.

1597373191922.png

1597373207927.png

Reactions: 2 users

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Another decline in active cases, -24, presume 14 of these are the deaths, but still people are coming out the other side.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
down by a net 12 over the past 5 days.

If you go for the underlying trend (ie. factoring out healthcare workers and aged care), the last 7 days have all seen daily declines in active cases. Active cases have declined by 558 over the last 7 days, around 15% of the total on 7th August.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Continued downtrend in active cases outside of aged care and healthcare.

Total numbers are still downtrending but as David said a rollercoaster. If we get spikes one day and declines the next day as long as those spikes are reducing then we are still going in the right direction but it would be good to see cases on an ongoing downtrend.

View attachment 10222

View attachment 10223
Hey posh i know you have probably advised previously but can you put up a link of the website you are using for your figures,

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
The Premier has to stop the daily gab fests. Send out a hack to give the stats though even they are out on Twitter hours before the press conference. Get in front of the camera when you have something meaningful to announce. Today was a classic... Has no idea what the exit door looks like....speaking in wishy washy generalities. WW2 was Churchill doing a daily speech? He was half cut most of it but when the time came hedelivered what the nation needed. Turned up in the debris from time to time. Haven't seen Dan outside the media room in 5 months. I know he has to set an example but he has 200 in his spin dept on 150k each who surely could work out some way to get him in the real world. P