Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
The UK cops a lot of crap for various things, but we’ve shat all over Australia on this vaccination thing.

No idea when I’ll be able to visit my family in Melbourne again without having to spend 2 weeks locked up in a hotel.

Australia needs to get a move on and open up again FFS.

Reactions: 3 users

BT Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul

Later that day...

If the Feds had wanted a bit of credibility in recent months, which IMO was and is much required, they could built a facility like this themselves.

Instead, the timing of this reeks of an embarrassed government seeking petty revenge against Vic Labor for showing some initiative addressing the global mRNA vaccine shortage. Seems like a no-brainer building a facility capable of producing the best vaccines available, and its not like we can't afford it - we saved $70 Billion last year...once Frydo realised he'd forgotten to carry the one in his JobKeeper sums.

Reactions: 2 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
The UK cops a lot of crap for various things, but we’ve shat all over Australia on this vaccination thing.

No idea when I’ll be able to visit my family in Melbourne again without having to spend 2 weeks locked up in a hotel.

Australia needs to get a move on and open up again FFS.
Not sure if there is a lot of incentive to "open up" just yet. People are still hesitant to go interstate let alone os. But yes a hurry up,in vaccination here is sorely needed.

Reactions: 1 user