Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
This is such a good table. Probably done a little while ago as the current NSW breach cases would be much higher that this now.
In many ways this brings into context the hysteria of the security guards breaches last year. The fact is that breaches are inevitable but it has always been about what happens afterwards. That was the real failure in Victoria last year, the contact tracing and the failures in aged care.
Good points. The third was a failure of leadership to learn / take responsibility (health minister). NSW repeating those mistakes. This is the most important as it covers every issue.

Reactions: 1 user

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Government has flagged the anti lockdown protest has chance of extending the (Vic) lockdown. So many people are so *smile* stupid. This was not a hard thing to see. Does my head in. If it comes true there will be millions of mad people. Vent over.

you Would think Sydney one will almost guarantee an explosion of it and a very very long lockdown.

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Good points. The third was a failure of leadership to learn / take responsibility (health minister). NSW repeating those mistakes. This is the most important as it covers every issue.
Yes absolutely. Not just the state health minister but also the federal aged care minister.
The one thing NSW has avoided so far is the issues in aged care and hopefully that is a good sign although I see there are still lots of aged care facilities with many workers and residents not yet vaccinated

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Betting half of them were nut jobs that had no interest in protesting lockdowns but rather, were there just to cause trouble eg those racist white boy aholes and such.

certainly would have been a high % of qanoners in there,

and i condemn the protest.

but i find the authorities name calling 'halfwits' and 'morons' etc, really quite unhelpful and unsophisticated.

while in reality, its probably a reasonable label, its not the language of leadership and peace.

Reactions: 1 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
What I honestly don't understand is that if we continue on the track we are we could basically be back to (covid) normal & out of lockdown in Victoria at least very soon. Those that protested yesterday potentially extended the lockdown & create more angst & division. Entirely unhelpful & counterproductive.

Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What I honestly don't understand is that if we continue on the track we are we could basically be back to (covid) normal & out of lockdown in Victoria at least very soon. Those that protested yesterday potentially extended the lockdown & create more angst & division. Entirely unhelpful & counterproductive.
Where’s the chicken manure man when you need him.

1627171386056.jpeg

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
certainly would have been a high % of qanoners in there,

and i condemn the protest.

but i find the authorities name calling 'halfwits' and 'morons' etc, really quite unhelpful and unsophisticated.

while in reality, its probably a reasonable label, its not the language of leadership and peace.
agree. but we know we dont have good leadership at any level in this country. all leaders try too hard to appease the "quiet majority", whoever that is.

btw the NT chief minister called some quarantine dodgers "wankers" during the week!

• Wow

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
This is such a good table. Probably done a little while ago as the current NSW breach cases would be much higher that this now.
In many ways this brings into context the hysteria of the security guards breaches last year. The fact is that breaches are inevitable but it has always been about what happens afterwards. That was the real failure in Victoria last year, the contact tracing and the failures in aged care.
the pic was last posted July 11.
One thing it does highlight was the number of hotel workers infected in Vic, 8 at one place, 29 at the other.

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Day after AZ vaccine: I feel like I've had a big night on the Richmond Draughts. Sore arm. Sore elbows? But not too bad.

Reactions: 2 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
I predict that slowly and silently Gladys will bring in a ring of steel.

Except she won't call it a ring of steel. She'll call it the "C-Shaped Titanium Barrier" designed to protect Sydney from the rest of Australia.

• Haha

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Government has flagged the anti lockdown protest has chance of extending the (Vic) lockdown. So many people are so *smile* stupid. This was not a hard thing to see. Does my head in. If it comes true there will be millions of mad people. Vent over.

you Would think Sydney one will almost guarantee an explosion of it and a very very long lockdown.
Thing is if any of those Vic protesters have symptoms they will certainly not do the right thing and go and get tested nor help contract tracers so it is a prey and hope scenario for the rest of us, as for the chances of none of the Sydney protesters having Covid :mad:

Reactions: 4 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Just got my first AZ shot, despite being 32.

The doc really makes you worried about it in the mandatory consultation.

E. G. "You are aware that in your age group in Victoria right now you're more likely to die from the AZ shot than from Covid."

"You are aware the federal government has said that Pfizer will be available before October".

I'm the least antivaxx person on the planet and it worried me.
So why did you take it?