Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Who enforces it at the Smithfield Golf Club in Moe or wherever or the pub with 5 separate entry doors and a fence to jump over into the beer garden ? Or Baku’s Indian restaurant in Preston. And on and on.

Only practical and enforceable use will be for airline travel, government Ops and mandated industries and corporates ie entities that have the technical, secure and automated resources to apply it with any real integrity.
I think @ezy is volunteering

Doherty seems to have been traded for Burnet

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Watch the “let it rip” Murdoch media complain their guts out about the pathway and then run a small sub headline about healthcare experts and workers pleading for a sensible and staggered exit. Oh hang on….

Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I wonder if the expulsion of the flu has lead to a significant reduction in hospitalisations due to flu and similar ailments.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think @ezy is volunteering

i dont think its that hard. Yes, there will be fake certifucates and people sneaking in the backdoor,

but people drive pissed without a license or a seatbelt on.

the cops check your certificate, you dont have one, you get a fine.

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
It’ll be fine for a host of things eg travel etc but at retail and local level eg going to the pub it’ll be next to pointless.
Yeah but if someone was to contract the virus (and it was able to be traced back to a venue that was found to be letting in unvaccinated patrons), we open up a legal minefield.
I’m tipping plenty of vaccinated people (who have done the hard yards) will be more than happy to dob in venues not enforcing the rules. Great way for the Govt to reclaim some of its expenditure.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
not really. you usually have to present a birth certificate when you sign up to a team.

a certificate is a certificate,

and you can either present one or you cant?
Was listening to pressa while working, blv there will be an app that doesnt store your details and mergers with the database of being vax( sorry cant remember the exact one Dan mentioned). U log on and it automatically provides a tick that u are vaccinated.

Hopefully a smooth app that will take seconds to prove.

Unsure if app already there. Maybe someone else knows

Reactions: 1 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Sit there in your Ivory Tower up in the Gold Coast and lap up the sun, what is disgraceful are those protesters, (i would not even call them that, they were thugs looking for trouble & violence), had a first hand look at them living in Richmond. No-one there was expecting or looking for a peaceful protest :rolleyes: :mad: .

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
The dam is about to be opened. Get vaccinated or get sick or die.
I don’t think so
I know of 8 people who have had Delta and unless you have an underlying issue , you will be fine . The scaremongering from the dictator today was cruel . 3000 deaths in January ? Really . Guess what State of Emergency is up for review on Dec 13th , he was try his hardest to get the extension! Fiona Patton holds the key . You may be all locked down well into 2022 !

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I don’t think so
I know of 8 people who have had Delta and unless you have an underlying issue , you will be fine . The scaremongering from the dictator today was cruel . 3000 deaths in January ? Really . Guess what State of Emergency is up for review on Dec 13th , he was try his hardest to get the extension! Fiona Patton holds the key . You may be all locked down well into 2022 !

For someone who is living incredibly happily in Queensland you never shut up about how bad it is down here.

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I don’t think so
I know of 8 people who have had Delta and unless you have an underlying issue , you will be fine .
I think you need to be introduced to someone working in an ICU or senior in a hospital. This is not just straight out wrong it is very dangerous to post it.
The best protection from COVID is to get vaccinated, period.
Thinking you cannot get seriously ill or die from this virus if you don’t have underlying health conditions is incorrect. That you have a better chance of surviving is clear but that is the case with most diseases.

Reactions: 6 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I don’t think so
You're about as right about Covid as you were about Stack having played his last game.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Good luck. Hope you make it.
I moved to Queensland in April . Wasn’t going to put up with the complete rubbish the Government put the citizens through in 2020. Strangely enough we are Covid free here . No masks . No ridiculous rules which don’t make any sense. Everything has been open all winter .Good luck with the next 5 weeks of lockdown with Dictator Dan , Appalling press conference today , guaranteed you will restrictions well into new year . Yep Dan says 30 on Xmas Day but you will have to wear masks indoors , really !! Good luck

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
You're about as right about Covid as you were about Stack having played his last game.
Really . Hasn’t signed any contract yet . You might find he and Pickett May had back to WA , you know something
I don’t actually care . I am off to the pub . Cheers

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I moved to Queensland in April . Wasn’t going to put up with the complete rubbish the Government put the citizens through in 2020. Strangely enough we are Covid free here . No masks . No ridiculous rules which don’t make any sense. Everything has been open all winter .Good luck with the next 5 weeks of lockdown with Dictator Dan , Appalling press conference today , guaranteed you will restrictions well into new year . Yep Dan says 30 on Xmas Day but you will have to wear masks indoors , really !! Good luck
Melbourne will bounce back soon enough.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Really . Hasn’t signed any contract yet . You might find he and Pickett May had back to WA , you know something
I don’t actually care . I am off to the pub . Cheers

Please stay there and stop posting here.