Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Sounds like the Latrobe Valley outbreak has been linked to a illegal grand final day gathering. There must have been a lot of that going on across the state, and unfortunately all it takes is one person to have the virus to pass it on to dozens of others.

I understand the desire to have a party when your team has made the grand final - I certainly would have loved to catch up with friends and family during and after the 2020 Grand final too.

Reactions: 1 user

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Vic's plan is pretty much in accordance wiht the National Plan.

which i don't support btw. but perhaps today we got an insight as to why Victoria is following the national plan… Fraudenberg has announced all federal government assistance will cease 2 weeks after we reach 80% doubled vaxxed.

15 Deaths today in NSW.

in 6-8 weeks time (around a month after NSW has opened up), 15 deaths will seem like a good day.

Reactions: 1 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Last edited:

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
not north of Port Macquarie apparently?

Latest: truckie in Brisbane spent 2 nights in a hostel. share bathroom and kitchen. all other occupants tested negative.

Evidence of the virus, even delta, thriving in colder climates.

Reactions: 2 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Not sure how I feel about this Government departments fining other government departments. Seems like on one hand a waste of taxpayers money. While on the other hand if they can get better information than the whitewash inquiry it might make the right people accountable. And we might learn who can remember after all.

• Haha

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Not sure how I feel about this Government departments fining other government departments. Seems like on one hand a waste of taxpayers money. While on the other hand if they can get better information than the whitewash inquiry it might make the right people accountable. And we might learn who can remember after all.

Comes across like a white wash.
No individual being charged. BS like the Inquiry. Even if found guilty its 1 dept paying another. Farce imo.
2 yr law limitation too, so we still wont know who is truly responsible. End up as hear say.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Seems bait and switch worldwide is gathering steam

Meanwhile the median age of a Covid fatality is 86.9 years of age and it is the 38th leading cause of death in Australia

And finally Uttar Pradesh a state of 230 million people with a 13% fully vaccinated population has a 7 day covid death average of zero!

1632899671713.png

Last edited:

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Fortunately Pfizer and Merck are working hard on anti virals (which apparently is not an anti vax conspiracy if its done by the vax companies)

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Fortunately Pfizer and Merck are working hard on anti virals (which apparently is not an anti vax conspiracy if its done by the vax companies)

You still think Ivermectin is an anti-viral Lamb? Seems to go against what you said a few weeks back, that it's purely a therapeutic.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Uttar Pradesh also leading the way on vaccination in India