Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
A woman from Victoria who travelled to QLD through NSW with her partner. What the?????

Numerous exposure sites and at least 6 close contacts identified so far.
Departed Melbourne June 1, symptoms June 3, kept going to Queensland June 5. At face value, serious punishment should be forthcoming.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The clue as to where the buck should stop is in the title PRIME Minister.
Buck does stop there but he turn a buck into four quarters and passes them around better than anyone.

Last edited:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The "woman from Victoria" is actually a Queenslander who was in Vic when the lockdown started and decided to drive back home to her family.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The "woman from Victoria" is actually a Queenslander who was in Vic when the lockdown started and decided to drive back home to her family.
You would hope she checked the exposure sites before she did?

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Common thread from the State leaders is that they’re all ready to go but vaccine supply from the Feds remains the no 1 reason for the slow rollout. It’s June FFS, where are the vaccines? Front of the queue and that..

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
Probably the risk of death by COVID which is by all accounts pretty harsh until they put you in an induced coma
Sure but some lipve in a denial bubble. I find it fascinating what changes peoples minds. I doubt it’s them Thinking about the risk as a triggering event. More Likely someone they know badly effected etc. but I don’t know hence the query to TOO.

Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
What changed their mind? How did that happen?
Haven't straight out asked him but from what I could gather, I think he realised that his ability to move around the country & attend events etc. could potentially be halted given some of the news coming out of Europe & other places that it's case of no jab - no play (ie vaccine passports).That could affect his business. He was also quite worried about potential side effects. FWIW I asked him yesterday & he had none whatsoever.