Coronavirus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Coronavirus

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Finally tested positive yesterday after being at a super spreader event on Saturday night. My partner and I had 12 RAT tests between us during the week, and despite having symptoms, kept testing negative. Thought stuff this, go and get a PCR yesterday afternoon, and sure enough, positive.

Good luck Redfox, hope you kick it quickly

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
At your much older age, I suspect you're having a nap of that length every day.

Thanks for the well wishes. Seem to be going ok. I think ? Who'd know. Sort of mild symptoms....but sort of not if that makes sense. After a week and half still don't have my sense of smell or taste back so that's a bit concerning. Few light headed moments and still a bit tired and sore around my ribs/lungs. First week I sneezed my absolute arse off. Like nothing else. Sore throat, tired-achy, chills. Not too bad, just took a while to get over.

They say days 5-10 are critical and you can re-lapse in that period so I'm at day 10 since symptom onset. What the long term affects are, I guess everyone just has to wait and see. One thing is for certain, its no ordinary virus. You can almost feel it trying to open every door in your body to harbour itself. Weird and different symptoms to the flu.

I'd try a beer tonight for the first time in nearly two weeks but I wouldn't be able to taste it.
Good to hear you're on the up and up........they couldn't kill you with a 1 wood.

When you hadn't posted for a few days, I was a bit concerned you'd gone out of bounds, I'm glad you've only been GUR.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Not gonna miss it - $20M+ to detect 2 cases that weren't detected by normal tracing. From the Gov that brought you our NBN...

Another wonderful waste of money from the most wasteful bunch of morons ever to govern our country :bash :bash

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Yeah but they got to give their friends millions of free money, so it's a win for them.

Reactions: 1 user