Could someone help me please..... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Could someone help me please.....

hsvking

St. Kilda Supporter
Aug 19, 2003
Lilydale
au.groups.yahoo.com
Hello from Saintsational.com

Im currently preparing a uni presentation, i need the membership numbers from all the victorian team, and richmond is the only 1 i have been unable to find.

could someone supply me with the exact figure.

cheers

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Howdy hsv, it was just over 25,000 but i'm not sure of the exact figure.

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder what subject you are studying ? why do 25,000 human beings punish themselves ? Now thats a good subject ;)

hsvking

St. Kilda Supporter
Aug 19, 2003
Lilydale
au.groups.yahoo.com
jackstar said:
I wonder what subject you are studying ? why do 25,000 human beings punish themselves ? Now thats a good subject ;)
Youre close :D
im doing marketing and have to sell a product, so im selling a stkilda membership, and in that im doing comparisons with other clubs (vic based).

jackstar

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 5, 2003
Does the St.Kilda membership come with benefits ? Example being. Free entry to the Saints Disco or a Shane Warne poster, dont tell me, a free driving lesson with Steven Lawrence. ;D

hsvking

St. Kilda Supporter
Aug 19, 2003
Lilydale
au.groups.yahoo.com
jackstar said:
Does the St.Kilda membership come with benefits ? Example being. Free entry to the Saints Disco or a Shane Warne poster, dont tell me, a free driving lesson with Steven Lawrence. ;D
Ahhhh people become clever when theyre not celebrating wins hey ;D
Found the richmond membership comes with a free anger management session with richo :p

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
hsvking said:
Ahhhh people become clever when theyre not celebrating wins hey ;D
Found the richmond membership comes with a free anger management session with richo :p
I believe Dean Laidley is conducting that course.

RFC not KFC

Tiger Superstar
May 2, 2003
If people become clever when they're not celebrating wins there must be 2 generations of genius Saints getting about town. Actually Shane Wanre is living proof that this isn't the case.