COUNTRY FOOTY | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

COUNTRY FOOTY

timYCW#7

UNITED CC
May 21, 2008
Dunno if im in the right place here sor redirect me someone if i'm wrong.

If anyone has any info on YCW FC and the loddon valley footy league, or the heacthote footy league or bendigo footy league, post here

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Was just seeing if we actually have a country footy thread and stumbled on this.

Thinking of popping down to see some local footy today , on one side of the road we have 2 teams playing who haven’t one a game all year in the O & K which is pretty much made up of one pub town teams, one of them got beat by 40 goals last week but they do have Aker playing for them this week in a one off that they won on the footy show, across the road we have the top of the table clash in the O & M the mighty Albury tigers taking on the defending Champs the Mighty Wang Maggie’s, tough call which game to watch ;D