Craig Hutchinson aka Jabba the Hutchy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Craig Hutchinson aka Jabba the Hutchy

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Footy confidential was one my favourite footy shows better then on the couch etc.
But Lloyd is unbearable. A dumbshit pretending to be smart.
Ross lyon and his quotes and one liners suck
McGuire just feeds his ego and uses the show as a platform to build and keep relationships.

*last night Caro asked Eddie "why didn't you defend Tony Jones when he came out so strongly that he heard what umpire Head said on the flight back from Perth"
But in typical Eddie fashion he dodged and came out with a soft 'i did defend Tony".
Caro didn't push the issue but you could see Eddie only defends what he thinks is important enough to defend.

Once again i will say it, we have more then 50 footy journos in Melbourne that have sweet FA to do.
And this is the result
I did watch that, if the rest of the show was anything to go by had Caro asked further he'd have shut it down & deflected anyway. the weds night show is turning into a forum for those 2 to talk over each other.

Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Yeah that was excruciating.

Oooh Clarko's gonna do this; ooooh Clarko's gonna do that; ooooh the Tigers better watch out for Clarko!!! Ooooh Clarko's the boogeyman!!

What a load of ****. We absolutely smacked them as I knew we would. Hawthorn has basically been **** since they won their last flag. I reckon their 2018 team was the worst top 4 team I can recall and they rightly got bundled out in straight sets without giving a yelp.
Agree 100%. i knew a Hawks fan that had fallen for the hype. they only made the top 4 after playing 2 top 8 sides in the last 10 weeks of that season, before that run they were outside the 8...
Even now we've had King saying "watch Clarkson, he'll come up with something" when he's just had all summer to "come up with something". I for 1 am sick & tired of the "Clarkson is a genius" narrative every time they win a game.
I have very much enjoyed how we used to smack them with little issue during thier era but they have not got within cooee of us during ours & don't thier fans hate it too...

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I was exactly the same but then on thinking more about it as that week wore on I reckon the footy media as a whole felt we were going to win pretty easily as GWS firesd all their bullets in their prelim, so they were just trying to generate a bit of hype and get the Tiger fans all jacked up.
GWS had even fire more bullets in the media in the lead up than on the day itself. Mumford even gave the game away by telling us he'll be leaving bodies spread all over the place... Cotchin sorted him out in the opening minutes!

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
The dislike between Eddie and Caro is palpable. It makes for interesting viewing because you know it will blow up before long. As soon as they have some actual content it will erupt at some point.

Eddie did have one thing right though, Caro loves kicking people to death. Her final five is basically just a chance to take cheap shots, even asking Ross Lyon about his finances. Maybe someone should return serve and ask her about Wimbledon.

I enjoy Ross Lyon though, rolls with a bit too much corporate speak but has good perspective on most things.
I dislike having the "final 5" segment when the others never get to ask her any tough questions as well, it's not a great look IMO. I not even aware about anything to do with her & Wimbledon?

Also agree on Ross tho i can see where he';s coming from as he's fresh out of the system so gives an insiders view.
Eddie was indeed bang on about the media being vultures, we only need to look at how they go after a struggling Coach every yr yet they are unaccountable themselves. It's little wonder Clubs are unwilling to "open the doors" when they all have media dept's that can take care of things themselves & in thier own way.

Some media are basically giving the Crows in particular a whack for not giving them the inside scoop on recent events. Sure they could have done it better but when it's thier organisation that cops the whack (as Eddie stated) surely they can handle it as they see fit.....

kyuss

Tiger Superstar
May 13, 2012
Without legal advice I'll just say there is an oft told story in sporting circles about some alleged infidelity between two well-known journos at major Melbourne papers. It was allegedly exposed when another journo, who happened to be the husband of one party, allegedly asked a UK correspondent colleague to check on them at Wimbledon. Needless to say, it seemed most of the reporting was allegedly concentrating on mixed doubles. Allegedly.

I find it amazing how journos dont have a problem digging up personal dirt on others while having a sketchy past themselves. Its almost disturbing.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
I find it amazing how journos dont have a problem digging up personal dirt on others while having a sketchy past themselves. Its almost disturbing.
Yep & watch them crack the *smile* if someone did. Given how they go after Coaches they deserve everything they get.
Perfect example on monday night, Caro has made a career out of criticising others yet gets very defensive over the slightest negative remark thats even remotely directed at her.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Yep & watch them crack the *smile* if someone did. Given how they go after Coaches they deserve everything they get.
Perfect example on monday night, Caro has made a career out of criticising others yet gets very defensive over the slightest negative remark thats even remotely directed at her.
She always has. But that’s whole show and always has been, it’s basically a panel of people shouting at each other.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Jabba “what a big week in the footy world this week!”

Really what happened? Have I missed something?

Guy is such a knog