Craig Hutchinson aka Jabba the Hutchy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Craig Hutchinson aka Jabba the Hutchy

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Jabba needs to stop eating he's gonna explode. Waiting for his suit to start splitting at the seams.

Too late.
Those days of eating DimSims and potato cakes on swan st have made him into the human meatball.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Sen is drying up, the rating are abysmal.
Maybe Hutchinson will end up leaving south yarra and moving back to Richmond for his usual daily fix of take away food and visiting the Rising Sun's TAB.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
This bloke causes me to feel ill every time I look at him. Then he opens his mouth and every idea he has is a rip off from America that the AFL should implement ‘coz Murica’.

The bloke is a foot.

Reactions: 1 user

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
This bloke causes me to feel ill every time I look at him. Then he opens his mouth and every idea he has is a rip off from America that the AFL should implement ‘coz Murica’.

The bloke is a foot.
Given The U.S ppl voted a moron as thier president it's a great idea to do the opposite of what they do in the states.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
He was at his Richmond hating best last night.
Cornes the weasel was bagging our 7 games in row at the g before the finals.
Caro was defending us saying what everyone knows we share the G with 4 other Victorian clubs etc.
Lloyd sat silent, while Hutchison continued with your 'wearing the Richmond scarf again caro"
Cornes said why doesn't Richmond play more games at the Telstra dome.
The bloke is flked.

Anytime Richmond comes up, its either brushed aside, or its caro barracking again.

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
these guys are just plain dumb/biased/headline seekers ..........trying to be relevant .

all of the interstate clubs and i put Geelong in them .all play and TRAIN on their grounds .we don't .........

who has the advantage there??? .........

fuK me The 'G" is our home ground ....................we only play there!!

as for why don't we play at the telstra dome .because we can 'pack out' the G .................why should we play at that dump! .that's like saying geelong should play some of their games at corio

I just don't watch any so called footy show anymore ...........better things to do!

Reactions: 2 users

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
We play around the same number of games at the G as we did in 2005, 2011, 1988. Nobody claimed we were playing too many games there then because we were *smile*. You'd think if it was some sort of advantage then we would have won a few more games there in those yesrs. I've sat at the G in some bleak conditions watching us get pelted by opposition teams, including interstate teams. *smile* off Jabba and Cornes, you are whinging for the sake of it.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Sen is drying up, the rating are abysmal.
Maybe Hutchinson will end up leaving south yarra and moving back to Richmond for his usual daily fix of take away food and visiting the Rising Sun's TAB.

SEN went for 1.6 to 2.2 in the last ratings survey. still terrible, but an improvement. No sport won't help.

It seems to me Hutchy isn't too sure what to do with his extra channels on 1377am and DAB+ radio. he's now introduced "SEN Track," which is a horse racing network. It may be temporary while we wait for other sports to return. but if its permanent, it'll prove he's lost his marbles.

horse racing isn't a ratings winner. 3UZ (or whatever its called now) has that covered. I've always found it strange that SEN do weekend race meetings in the footy offseason. it turns me off from listening.

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Caro was defending us saying what everyone knows we share the G with 4 other Victorian clubs etc.
Lloyd sat silent, while Hutchison continued with your 'wearing the Richmond scarf again caro"
The bloke is flked.

Anytime Richmond comes up, its either brushed aside, or its caro barracking again.
Yep, sounds very much like the way Trump deals with topics he doesn't like talking about...avoidance, ridicule, denial, now all we need is 're-writing history' but that's a little harder.
It's because we are the top club in both on-field and off-field areas that other supporters envy us and try to pull us down to their level. Commentators sense viewers are saying...'not bloody Richmond again' and Hutchy just stirs up Caro for viwers entertainment value. With no games to talk about they are looking for any distraction.
Whately certainly can polarise people but he did say something worthwhile on the Redemption video last night about Richmond..."they are just so watchable". That's something we all agree on.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
We play around the same number of games at the G as we did in 2005, 2011, 1988. Nobody claimed we were playing too many games there then because we were ****. You'd think if it was some sort of advantage then we would have won a few more games there in those yesrs. I've sat at the G in some bleak conditions watching us get pelted by opposition teams, including interstate teams. **** off Jabba and Cornes, you are whinging for the sake of it.

Yep they are all wankers.

Hawthorn played all their home games at the G as well over their reign ...........not a whisper or murmur from the media hacks.

Scrotum's the lot of em.

Ive switched off all news media and sports media at this time and feel much much better for it.

Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
these guys are just plain dumb/biased/headline seekers ..........trying to be relevant .

all of the interstate clubs and i put Geelong in them .all play and TRAIN on their grounds .we don't .........

who has the advantage there??? .........

fuK me The 'G" is our home ground ....................we only play there!!

as for why don't we play at the telstra dome .because we can 'pack out' the G .................why should we play at that dump! .that's like saying geelong should play some of their games at corio

I just don't watch any so called footy show anymore ...........better things to do!
It appears that only Richmond get an advantage by playing at the MCG. Weird that, maybe we’re just better than the other tenants. It never helped us when we were *smile* and no one ever brought it up then. I remember we once played Melbourne at Marvel ffs! Think that was the night Browny broke his leg.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
The bloke is flked.

I am sick of this cliche whingeing we get from all & sundry, it's funny how, in the 1st 15 games last yr we played 6 at the 'G, 5 at Marvel & 4 Interstate yet nobody has even mentioned that, we'd also played 3 less "home" games than "away" games, that always evens up when everyone plays 11 of each every yr.
Also what never gets a mention is that when we play all of Pies/Hawks/Dees/Ess/Carl there is no advantage with the ground as all Clubs host games there as do Geelong, all up with the full 22 game fixture this yr we only play 6 non "mutual" games at the 'G but of course this gets completely overlooked.

Reactions: 4 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Yep, sounds very much like the way Trump deals with topics he doesn't like talking about...avoidance, ridicule, denial, now all we need is 're-writing history' but that's a little harder.
It's because we are the top club in both on-field and off-field areas that other supporters envy us and try to pull us down to their level. Commentators sense viewers are saying...'not bloody Richmond again' and Hutchy just stirs up Caro for viwers entertainment value. With no games to talk about they are looking for any distraction.
Whately certainly can polarise people but he did say something worthwhile on the Redemption video last night about Richmond..."they are just so watchable". That's something we all agree on.
I once had a Hawks fan lamenting our game style, he was whinging about how we put so much pressure on so the opp can't get a decent disposal away & it made the game boring etc, yet had no issue with his sides boring sideways, short kick chip chip game style.... He went dead silent when i asked him what happens when we gain possession of the ball tho...

Reactions: 2 users

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Yep they are all wankers.

Hawthorn played all their home games at the G as well over their reign ...........not a whisper or murmur from the media hacks.

Scrotum's the lot of em.

Ive switched off all news media and sports media at this time and feel much much better for it.
Although i watch the shows now as it helps cure the iso boredom, because of the hrs i work (arvo/night) i stopped watching last yr & have to admit i didn't miss them 1 little bit & i used to watch them religiously.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
They are all the same , they all talk the same topic all ask the same questions but try to out sensationalise each other.

The Richmond hate whilst a backhand compliment for the Tigers success is nigh on nauseating and bordering on derangement.

I'd rather watch the real Muppet Show,than these imitation muppets.

Pigs In Space, the Dr Teeth Band, The Swedish Chef, Dr Bunsen Honeydoo and Beaker in Muppet Labs, Miss Piggy grieviously assaulting Scooter, Kermit or Gonzo!! Id rather kick back and watch that. :))