Craig McRae to Collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Craig McRae to Collingwood

Barnzy

What about me?
Mar 6, 2009
Looks like everyone is abandoning ship while they can. Bristanic is sinking and there is little life boats available.

Geez, they're in for some tough times ahead. Brisbane 2011 spoon. Get on.

itsintheblood

Tiger Superstar
Dec 16, 2004
Melbourne
Barnzy said:
Looks like everyone is abandoning ship while they can. Bristanic is sinking and there is little life boats available.

Geez, they're in for some tough times ahead. Brisbane 2011 spoon. Get on.

Add geelong to the list. Haven't seen a club implode this quickly since.....ummmm....welll.... you know who.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Didn't McRae only spend one year up there? Crazy Vossy... haha... what a mess. :D

Punxsutawney Phil

Its Groundhog Day- same sh!t, different year
Apr 2, 2007
Michael Voss has gone mad, Michael Voss has gone mad, Michael Voss has gone mad, Michael Vos has gone mad.

Michael Voss has gone completely mad... :crazy

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
Rated him as a player but his communication skills are poor. Looked way out of his depth coaching Coburg.

geoffryprettyboy

Tiger Legend
Apr 8, 2004
With Crayg back in Melbourne he will be tempted to look over the back fence to see how the Tigers go about there business on the training track.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I remember watching one Lions game late in the season as the TV camera profiled Voss who was barking something from the sidelines at his recycled chumps.
A little further round the white line McCrae's face told a thousand words as he looked at his former skipper.
Not at all surprised he's moved on.

mb64

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
Melbourne
Tigers of Old said:
I remember watching one Lions game late in the season as the TV camera profiled Voss who was barking something from the sidelines at his recycled chumps.
A little further round the white line McCrae's face told a thousand words as he looked at his former skipper.
Not at all surprised he's moved on.
Theres 1 big turnstile in Brisbane

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
One might guess that Brissie's problems began the day Fevola walked through their doors.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Tigers of Old said:
His best chance for a senior coaching gig.

Exactly what I thought when I read that post, although I get the impression that when Voss goes, the broom will be put through the Lions big time as they attempt to sweep away all signs of his presence there as a coach.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
where's lambert? any chance we can get him back in a development capacity?