Craig McRae | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Craig McRae

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
That Craig McRae is no longer at RFC is wrong. It's bad. We've heard them all speak. Mr Culture. Mr Message.

Peggy is the President. Brendon is CEO.

he might be reluctant to pull the white hood on, and come back?

the pop-up ad below this thread right now,

is for an eco- fly trap

they're listening to us. I hope they dont try lure Thompson Dow away with their espionage.

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
The Poize will improve under McRae. Certain.
Time will tell but honestly think Fly will prove to be one of our biggest losses Jack. The work he did with our younger players & our VFL system was priceless.

For all that I sure don't wish him luck at the Pies.

PS: The bump was nice. Did become a snr coach as forecast 5 years back. (y)

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Fly is now coach of Collingwood. Leppa assistant.

It's like there's an allegiance.

What if Collingwood brings in Clarko to coach in 2023?

People are about to make some big mistakes. Fly may be free. And he's formed an allegiance.

Who can foresee how this plays out?

Won't happen, I can foresee that :cool:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Fly is now coach of Collingwood. Leppa assistant.

It's like there's an allegiance.

What if Collingwood brings in Clarko to coach in 2023?

People are about to make some big mistakes. Fly may be free. And he's formed an allegiance.

Who can foresee how this plays out?
Don't know but I think they will lift the Maggots unfortunately, although their last effort at copying the Tigers failed.

Blake and Truck at Essendon also doing everything they can to bring the RFC to the EFC.

They can imitate but the culture was what drove the RFC success first and foremost.

They say Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

We did it using the knowhow from Clarkson era, Hardwicks own Premiership success as player and coach, and the former Star Lions in their greatest side.of the mdern era.

Now we are the subject of the pillaging.

Melbourne have copied the RFC model and succeeded, but the model everyone will be studying is the GoDeez not the RFC.

Swings and roundabouts.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Don't know but I think they will lift the Maggots unfortunately, although their last effort at copying the Tigers failed.

yeah its a long road back for the Pies.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria

Blake and Truck at Essendon also doing everything they can to bring the RFC to the EFC.

They can imitate but the culture was what drove the RFC success first and foremost.

They say Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

We did it using the knowhow from Clarkson era, Hardwicks own Premiership success as player and coach, and the former Star Lions in their greatest side.of the mdern era.

Now we are the subject of the pillaging.

Melbourne have copied the RFC model and succeeded, but the model everyone will be studying is the GoDeez not the RFC.

Swings and roundabouts.
And that’s another challenge the Dees will face, every other club trying to poach their assistants and prise what they can out of the playing group.

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
I have a feeling on any given night there will be at least 3 clubs going through the trash at Punt Rd. Pisses me off thieving pricks!