Cricket | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Cricket

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Australia v Sri Lanka tonight, Finch and Warner are well over due for some runs. Josh Inglis is waiting in the wings, he's a huge talent, i'm a big fan.

MD Jazz

Tiger Legend
Feb 3, 2017
Good statement by QDC. Ridiculous that they find out the directive on the way to the game. His reaction shouldn't be taken as anything more than disappointment at the process itself and the lack of planning. Sounds like discussion and engagement doesn't happen much in Sth African cricket.

Kneeling should simply be a supportive statement against racism. Not as support for a quasi political movement with potentially more extended intentions.

I support the kneeling as a "stand" against racism.

Reactions: 1 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Not aware of any on-field problems cricket has with racism. Shaking the other bloke's hand and wishing him good luck is hard to go past as a simple show of equality without any outside connotations. But if QdK is happy to kneel before every match we can move on.

Last edited: