Current Jumper | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Current Jumper

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Prefer a darker yellow version.
Not sure I've ever seen one of those fancy flouro striped tigers sneaking around the jungle lookin for a feed. Reckon them live meaty things that Tigers like snackin on would see them coming n it would b like Oi you! *smile* off ya hungry gutted bastard, can't even gather a feed of nuts n shrubbery to feed the family n you wanna come sneakin up n chew on my raggedy arse. Miserable *smile* of a tiger in your fancy flouro vest puttin the frighteners up a humble old monkey geezer.

Reactions: 1 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Prefer a darker yellow version.
Not sure I've ever seen one of those fancy flouro striped tigers sneaking around the jungle lookin for a feed. Reckon them live meaty things that Tigers like snackin on would see them coming n it would b like Oi you! *smile* off ya hungry gutted bastard, can't even gather a feed of nuts n shrubbery to feed the family n you wanna come sneakin up n chew on my raggedy arse. Miserable *smile* of a tiger in your fancy flouro vest puttin the frighteners up a humble old monkey geezer.
It’s a fine line coz when it gets too orangey it revolting ,,,refer wests tigers , they have a nerve calling themselves tigers

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
It’s a fine line coz when it gets too orangey it revolting ,,,refer wests tigers , they have a nerve calling themselves tigers
Yeah dunno. Tigers are quite orange...

55415668cbdbb3e5caacc88f3bba2510.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Doesn’t seem to help them pay us free kicks though, no matter what shade of yellow we use

I think the stats will show we get a better run of free kicks when we wear the 2017 Premiership jumper, rather than the 2019 & 2020 Premiwership jumper.

Easier to spot being held in the Yellow

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
We might have to change our song, not sure 'Orange and Black' has the same ring to it.
Many many varying shades of yellow are available TBR. Lemony flouro is somewhere extremely close to the bottom of my list of preferences.
Also more than happy to wrongly call Tigerish orange as yellow when singing our victory song.
Got a feeling we might have established ourselves as the Richmond Tigers some time before they wrote the lyrics to our theme song, so we'll just blame the songwriter for taking poetic licence n calling our colours yellow instead of orange or perhaps even,,,,,,,,,,,,dare I say it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,gold.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
OK, here we go, Hi Vis yellow is acceptable for a Tiger
2014_TIGER%20YELLOW_40x40_POPALU.jpg