cuunington ?

mtench

Tiger Champion
May 9, 2007
WINCHELSEA
tigertim said:
Thats right so why would you want to get another 28 yr old mid?
Cunningtons proven at AFL level Pickett is not. But I fear North in a rebuilding faze would want our first and then some

Broders

Now for number 12
Jul 29, 2012
mtench said:
Cunningtons proven at AFL level Pickett is not. But I fear North in a rebuilding faze would want our first and then some
Tell them they’re dreaming

Rob Williams

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Brandon will be on about 500k. Cunnington will be on more. 600-700k?

Cunnington will be an unrestricted free agent at the end of next year. Brandon is an RFA this year. Brandon has occasionally been linked to North.

We're looking for an inside midfielder and we'll get one. If we're into Cunnington we may be able to leverage his looming unrestricted status to get him a year early. We can match for Brandon. We're strong there.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
Perfect for our needs.

Like Leysey I'm pretty sceptical, but I guess if Houli and Grigg retire and we trade Bellis it would make a decent amount of room in the cap.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
A) our cap is obviously very very tight (Lynch massively back ended contract to fit him in)

B) All our list MgMnt is geared towards guys that cover the turf. It's a pre-requisite. We only have a couple of roles the preclude that.

C) We recruited heavily for the Cunnington inside mid role last draft (RCD and Ross)

Doubt very much we pay a high price $$$ wise (when we have little) to get someone in that will take their minutes.