Damian Barrett

uhuh uhuh

Ruthless and Relentless
Mar 24, 2006
Melbourne
Forgive me if there is a thread on this sack of used nappies, I did do a search and only found his name in other threads.

Is it me or does he seriously not like the Richmond Football Club?

If Jay Schulz showed the kind of maturity at the Tigers that he’s showing at Alberton... ...the Tigers may have played more finals. Used to average 0.8 goals a game, now 2.3.

Maybe that is a good point, but I see it more as a shot at us rather than a statement about Port Adelaide...

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
This is probably the main anti-Parrot thread, but you can never have too many of them.

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=43955.msg1649095#msg1649095

uhuh uhuh

Ruthless and Relentless
Mar 24, 2006
Melbourne
accurate or not why make that the "Sliding Door" for port and then this for Richmond:

there's a question we need to ask right now...
...it is this: where's Ivan?

uhuh uhuh

Ruthless and Relentless
Mar 24, 2006
Melbourne
Baloo said:
This is probably the main anti-Parrot thread, but you can never have too many of them.

http://puntroadend.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=43955.msg1649095#msg1649095
ahhh someone got his name wrong :-[

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
uhuh uhuh said:
Forgive me if there is a thread on this sack of used nappies, I did do a search and only found his name in other threads.

Is it me or does he seriously not like the Richmond Football Club?

If Jay Schulz showed the kind of maturity at the Tigers that he’s showing at Alberton... ...the Tigers may have played more finals. Used to average 0.8 goals a game, now 2.3.

Maybe that is a good point, but I see it more as a shot at us rather than a statement about Port Adelaide...
If he said this how you've stated it then its more about Schulz than Richmond IMHO.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
When Barrett exits the Sliding Door, it needs to be locked behind him.

Can't believe he gets paid to write such hogwash.

mark davey

Tiger Superstar
Jul 8, 2004
ASPENDALE
yes, he has a reputation for being a Richmond hater.
Nathan Brown took him to task about it on the footy show one day.
He also is well aware that Richmond supporters don't like him

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Richmond supporters probably don't like him because we don't hear much from him when we're doing well.
If we're struggling he lets his boots do the talking.
He's probably only using Richmond to get attention
Some media blogger had a go at Kate Middleton to while she was here, just to raise her own profile.

kb7882

Tiger Champion
Jul 10, 2003
Lilydale
Why waste time talking about this turd ? We should be occupying ourselves with fine-tuning the game plan :spin

Tames

Tiger Superstar
Apr 3, 2005
Melbourne
If he was averaging 2.3 goals a game, we wouldn't have gotten rid of him in the first place. Jay said something along the lines of "the trade made me wake up to myself and train more professionally". So he was probably never going to be the player he is a port if he'd stayed.

HandyTiger

Tiger Rookie
Jan 28, 2014
Was this the bloke that came out and said the Tribunal got it right while the tide of public opinion went into meltdown?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Tames said:
If he was averaging 2.3 goals a game, we wouldn't have gotten rid of him in the first place.
Even if Barrett was averaging 2.3 goals a game, I still wouldn't want to see him in a tiger jumper.

Tommo37

Tiger Superstar
Aug 16, 2011
DirtyDogTiger said:
Richmond supporters probably don't like him because we don't hear much from him when we're doing well.
If we're struggling he lets his boots do the talking.
I think a lot of non Richmond media folk can be subject to this.

HandyTiger

Tiger Rookie
Jan 28, 2014
JR8 said:
How this geek ever made it as a journo beggers belief.

If I ever see him on the street I will give him a verbal barrage.

Twirp.
Well, don't be shy, on SEN they mention you can see him each Friday at a certain pub (don't know the name but have a listen to the KB programme). So don't dream it..........do it!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
HandyTiger said:
Well, don't be shy, on SEN they mention you can see him each Friday at a certain pub (don't know the name but have a listen to the KB programme). So don't dream it..........do it!
That's Greg Denham at Spread Eagle not Parrott