Damian Barrett

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Reckons THIS is the week that Hodgey should be mic”d up (because he’s playing against Hawthorn and Clarkson)

22nd Man

Tiger Champion
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Re: Damian Barre

I look/ read no stuff stuff on the afl app other than scores or replays but inpired by this thread and bored on the way into the debacle last night I read sliding doors by DB as he is now promoted. I am vaguely aware of the pop culture affection for sliding doors but reading Dead Beats column none of his vignettes are even remotely sliding doors scenarios. But you have to have a hook to publiSh **** on official sites so sliding doors it is ....

DragicevicFan

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2002
Melbourne
More good insight from Damo in sliding doors this morning.

Apparently we are struggling to beat the top teams without our best players. Thanks genius.

If
this season wasn't a worry before Thursday night against the Crows ...

then
it officially is now. Three losses in a row, and a now-obvious inability to beat the best without their big names.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004
DragicevicFan said:

Apparently we are struggling to beat the top teams without our best players. Thanks genius.

If

then
it officially is now. Three losses in a row, and a now-obvious inability to beat the best without their big names.
Geez Parrott....he is so brilliant. Who would've known. Then again, which other team has remained in the 8 with more wins than losses in the same circumstances? You're so good Parrottbrain.

percyms

Tiger Superstar
Feb 24, 2008
Read the saints one - pretty much reckons they are a lock against us after the bye and also reckons Gill the Dill is correct with the crack down on all the fans behaviour - god this bloke is a flog.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
If

Barrett left journalism

Then

Wait, Damian Barrett is a journalist?

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
DragicevicFan said:

If

then
Funniest thing was before the the North game he was hailing us a the real deal for the grand final.
Said he couldn't believe how we could keep winning despite the injuries.

Didn't take long to jump back off

tiger76

Tiger Rookie
Mar 26, 2014
Deep down he must know he’s awful. He probably cries in front of a mirror every time the tiges win.

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne
If Richmond need more big names.........

They should select Derek Eggmolesse-Smith, Riley Collier-Dawkins and Callum Coleman-Jones!

TT33

GO TIGES!!!
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Mr Brightside said:
I’m can’t believe anyone reads or listens to anything he says or writes

So true Brighty, he has zero credibility.

As Molly Meldrum would say "do yourself a favour" & ignore him

amc11

Tiger Cub
Dec 7, 2018
Mr Brightside said:
I’m can’t believe anyone reads or listens to anything he says or writes
I usually cannot bring myself to listen to the podcast he does on the main afl page unless there is a guest I really want to hear their views on different topics or they have a very distinct Tiger flavour and that is the case this week. Shaun Grigg is his guest and I really enjoyed listening to Grigga :clap