• PRE should be functioning as per usual. Please email admin@puntroadend.com to report anything odd that is occuring over the next few days as we settle a few database issues.

Damian Barrett

cagedtiger

Be Feared
Nov 19, 2004
Sydney
I seriously cant stand this absolute wanker - just read his article on AFL page this morning (i shud know better) and the only game / flogging he did not mention was the Tigers game. He must hate them so much. Please please please let the Tigers win another prmeiership this year just to shut the idiot up.... he was of course talking up Nth. hahahahaha
Yes I have to say it smells of a real bias here - talks up every game except the one where the team won by the greatest margin and away. Also he talks about the Kangaroos as the most unlikely finals contenders since Brisbane's surge in 1995. 2014 anyone? ; in 2014 after round 14 Richmond were coming 16th with 3 wins, after round 16 12th with 5 wins. Kangaroos are currently 10th on 7 wins after round 16.

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Barrett is a bin dipper of a rag writer.

I wouldnt even call the @$@ wit a journalist.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
This plonker is at it again in his Sliding Doors drivel. Still has a lot of doubts on Richmond he says. I guess that's fair enough and we still have a bit to prove this year but this tosser never ever misses a chance to pot us whilst continually espousing the virtues of crap clubs like North, Bulldogs, Freo and Melbourne o_O

aoc1974

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2015
This plonker is at it again in his Sliding Doors drivel. Still has a lot of doubts on Richmond he says. I guess that's fair enough and we still have a bit to prove this year but this tosser never ever misses a chance to pot us whilst continually espousing the virtues of crap clubs like North, Bulldogs, Freo and Melbourne o_O
Along with that other crocmedia sycophant K Cornes who's currently bagging the crap outta us on sen for our draw and jack for embracing the media.... go figure!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Plonker ....what a pisser lol.

I don’t know why you learned chaps click on his ****, just makes him think he actually relevant .

On ‘afl journos’ accidentally went onto a 360 replay yesterday, 4.6 seconds I lasted listening to Robinson, it’s probably a bad reflection on myself, however he and Barrett just make my blood boil, smug flogs they are.

aoc1974

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2015

I don’t know why you learned chaps click on his ****, just makes him think he actually relevant .

On ‘afl journos’ accidentally went onto a 360 replay yesterday, 4.6 seconds I lasted listening to Robinson, it’s probably a bad reflection on myself, however he and Barrett just make my blood boil, smug flogs they are.
Unfortunately Mr B the whole footy media is now controlled by so few entities, it's hard not to stumble over them if ya trying to find something of relevance to either listen to or read.
Maybe you and Ceasar can do a podcast or better still, livestream your next London get together for the faithful....!;)

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Along with that other crocmedia sycophant K Cornes who's currently bagging the crap outta us on sen for our draw and jack for embracing the media.... go figure!
What was Cornhole bagging us on about the draw?

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

I'm a bit sadistic like that Corn Chips :D I like to see how Barrett can one up himself every week in his banality, stupidity and disdain for the RFC.

Plus we all need something to complain about from time to time. :cool:

aoc1974

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 1, 2015
What was Cornhole bagging us on about the draw?
Reckons we don't travel enough, too many games @the G etc ....... I know he says all that crap to get a reaction..... it's sorta funny cos as soon as the 1st caller rings into agree...... ya know they're from adelaide the moment they open their gob and that strange accent spews forth...!

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Reckons we don't travel enough, too many games @the G etc ....... I know he says all that crap to get a reaction..... it's sorta funny cos as soon as the 1st caller rings into agree...... ya know they're from adelaide the moment they open their gob and that strange accent spews forth...!
Don't travel enough:rolleyes: We've been interstate 5 times in the first 15 games including back to back in rounds 3 & 4.

Without looking at the draw I'd say we've travelled at least as much as any other VIC team. And clubs that sell home games like Hawthorn, North, Saints and Melbourne don't count when assessing that.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Don't travel enough:rolleyes: We've been interstate 5 times in the first 15 games including back to back in rounds 3 & 4.
Just goes to show that Cornhole is about as relevant as an odourless fart. Makes a bit of annoying noise but completely lacking in substance.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
with 100,000 members, every team wants to play a home game against us now. even Geelong requested one at the MCG last year despite their bitching in the 2017 finals (and possibly bitching again in 2019 if we snag 4th). If teams want home games against us, we deserve to be treated no less than Collingwood.

But I can imagine the salitness from all and sundry if we end up playing 10 consecutive games at the MCG to finish off 2019 :p

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
But I can imagine the salitness from all and sundry if we end up playing 10 consecutive games at the MCG to finish off 2019 :p
I'd only be salty if we somehow lost that 10th game:eek:. As far as the rest of all n sundry goes, they can salty as hard as they like. If it aint in tiger colours it aint relevant.

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004

Without looking at the draw I'd say we've travelled at least as much as any other VIC team. And clubs that sell home games like Hawthorn, North, Saints and Melbourne don't count when assessing that.
Exactly right Riddles. We always cop a minimum of 5 interstate games every season compared to the Chokers who are gifted anything they want from Bumsucker Gil.

Looks like Cornhead forgot to do his research again.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Plonker has a nice ring to it Ridley.:)
Need a separate board for the ilk of Barrett and Co. Can title it The Plonkers Drivel.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Unfortunately Mr B the whole footy media is now controlled by so few entities, it's hard not to stumble over them if ya trying to find something of relevance to either listen to or read.
Maybe you and Ceasar can do a podcast or better still, livestream your next London get together for the faithful....!;)
Like it, it would want to be livestreamed for just the first hour

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Maybe we should go back to Freo, Port and GC and slap them again.
Cornes is a massive knob jockey.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The only one not to tip us on the AFL site.
He must’ve gotten a decent belting from a Richmond supporter when he was younger.
The hatred is unbelievable

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
What he said in his Sliding Doors comment was ---

"if the ladder position (6th) looks good given all the injuries, and with Caddy and Riewoldt to return for this game against the Giants ...
then that's all positive but I've still got a lot of doubt."

Not a Barrett fan either but ... SO DO I !!!

It's an interesting game.
Even at the G I think it will be tough and it would be one of our best wins for the year.
On the other hand, lose and it's just about season over.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
What he said in his Sliding Doors comment was ---

"if the ladder position (6th) looks good given all the injuries, and with Caddy and Riewoldt to return for this game against the Giants ...
then that's all positive but I've still got a lot of doubt."

Not a Barrett fan either but ... SO DO I !!!

It's an interesting game.
Even at the G I think it will be tough and it would be one of our best wins for the year.
On the other hand, lose and it's just about season over.
Agreed this game is by no means a walk up and win.

West Coast tried that tonight and look how they went.