Damian Barrett

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I reckon he had more of a gentle dig at the Tiges in the Brisbane entry ...

"If the Dogs and Tigers were able to win flags in 2016 and 2017 ... then the Lions' case to do so in 2019, upon entry to round 17, actually has a whole lot more compelling reasons."

spook

It is only the intellectually lost who ever argue.
Jun 18, 2007
I reckon he had more of a gentle dig at the Tiges in the Brisbane entry ...

"If the Dogs and Tigers were able to win flags in 2016 and 2017 ... then the Lions' case to do so in 2019, upon entry to round 17, actually has a whole lot more compelling reasons."
The clueless maggot forgets the compelling reason they won't- no finals experience.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The sides at the top of the ladder playing that chip possession game are so gettable it's not funny.

It's the worst game style I've ever seen.

Collingwood and West Coast were playing a game of "who can be more crap"
agree. If we can get this fast attacking midfield firing, our defence get some continuity and JR and Lynchy develop a 1-2 punch,

we are going to gather some serious momentum for a tilt.

The clueless maggot forgets the compelling reason they won't- no finals experience.
Its an astonishingly unsophisticated, uninsightful, unanalytical, unaware opinion.

still not sure whether Barret is driven by those cognitive qualities,

or he deliberately contrives the **** to rile people.

bowden4president

Stackman
Feb 19, 2005
Punt Rd
agree. If we can get this fast attacking midfield firing, our defence get some continuity and JR and Lynchy develop a 1-2 punch,

we are going to gather some serious momentum for a tilt.

Its an astonishingly unsophisticated, uninsightful, unanalytical, unaware opinion.

still not sure whether Barret is driven by those cognitive qualities,

or he deliberately contrives the **** to rile people.
Yeah he’s basically the Andrew Bolt of sport. Just says stuff he knows will rile people up .

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
melbourne
Just need to see which team hits through augustr with momentum they will firm as Premierhip contenders.

Cats have slowed, Maggots have stumbled but back on tack , West Coast were flying before they sabotaged themselves last night, Brisbane gotta be able to do the busine
Barrett doesn't even know what the whole sliding doors premise is about.
Has this campaigner popped his head above the parapet yet after another Tigers win.

He hates us and knowing that fact makes me smile after a win just for him.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The media talking up Brisbane keep forgetting that one. The last 3 GF winners were unlikely at the start of the season, but they all had recent finals experience.

percyms

Tiger Superstar
Feb 24, 2008
hahaha - once again the Tigers game the only one parrot did not mention in his column. He is soooooooo obvious now its laughable.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Its only just occurred to me that “Damo” is actually a parody, like Titus O’Reilly but funnier.

Reactions: 1 user

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I hope he keeps writing off the Tigers. He is usually that far off the mark it’s a positive sign.

But I really do question why the AFL employ this goose. Perhaps he is on the same contract as the goal review umpires who get paid basically minimum wage.