Damian Barrett | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damian Barrett

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I can see Barrett at home in his basement, putting make up on and a blonde wig . Stands up, naked, in front of a full size mirror, tucks his meat and potatoes between his legs and poses in front of the mirror.
Goodbye Horses Q Lazarus is played in the back ground while a moth fly over his head.
“Would you *smile* me? I’d *smile* me. I’d *smile* me hard. I’d *smile* me so hard“

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
I can see Barrett at home in his basement, putting make up on and a blonde wig . Stands up, naked, in front of a full size mirror, tucks his meat and potatoes between his legs and poses in front of the mirror.
Goodbye Horses Q Lazarus is played in the back ground while a moth fly over his head.
“Would you **** me? I’d **** me. I’d **** me hard. I’d **** me so hard“

jokershoppe

Tiger Superstar
Feb 17, 2008
I’m banned from SEN. Called Robbo a drunk who shouldn’t be on radio/tv.
Harsh I know. Uncalled for I know. I’m better than that. I know. BUT.

Banned from Twitter! People like Barrett should be held on account for things they say. If they can take the critism don’t post and take pot shots.
You my man are a STAR,barrot,Whatley I would throw vomit in their soup ,then piisss beer from my dodo into their Ernie like cups,farrging stale turds the pair of them.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Who didn't deny what?
Oh FFS. The Big Richo has now deleted his post and all references to it. The sycophantic TBR regaled us all with his tale of meeting Parrot today and showing him this thread.

Looks like someone is abusing their Moderator power

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Tigers of Old

Proud of our Club.
Jul 26, 2004
Oh FFS. The Big Richo has now deleted his post and all references to it. The sycophantic TBR regaled us all with his tale of meeting Parrot today and showing him this thread.

What?

TigerForce

Richmond has a better list.
Apr 26, 2004

Not surprised...

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013

Life's too short for this stuff. Richmond are Premiers AGAIN!

Reactions: 1 users

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017 ! Premiers 2019 ! 2020 B2B? Go Tiges
Aug 27, 2003
RFC
Why give this flog air time? (last post I'll mention about him). Waste of space. All about click bait gutter unfounded contrived over opinionated nutball views. We either click or talk about what crap he spins, he earns money. He's a fisherman that constantly baits everyone, thus enjoys a fruitful pathetic existence, who sits back and laughs at everyone. Hook, line & sTinker. Stuff him

Last edited:

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

Yeah, deleted my response to it too. Bloody hell.

Over to you TBR.......

The Big Richo

Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
So he’s reading the fan forums to see what’s being said about him? Yeah, thought so, probably the type of guy who googles himself.
Yeah, deleted my response to it too. Bloody hell.

Over to you TBR.......
Yes deleted it.

Was posting after a few drinks and in hindsight decided it wasn't fair to post a private conversation without permission from the person involved.

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Was a mistake on my part to post and would appreciate it not being reposted in future.
Fair enough mate, we’ve all posted/said things after a few drinks and then the next day wished we hadn’t.
Does show you move in different circles to the rest of us.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Parrot reads this thread?

You're a *smile* wit Parrot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The amusing part of the now deleted post is that despite all the tripe about every club having a similar thread and how he is happy with the attention, there wasn't a statement that he doesn't pick on Richmond or deliberately go negative with us.

It's pretty clear he gets the attention and clicks he wants for contract negotiations by going negative at Richmond.