Damien Hardwick On SEN This Morning | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick On SEN This Morning

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
I don't think many premiership coaches have ever won it, I know Clarkson didn't.

I think because it is presented before the grand final the voting is based on the home and away season, so most times they go for an improved side.

I guess the Jock McCale medal is the really the best coach award.
Maybe but MCHale medal is for premiership coach.
Might as well say Brownlow should be for best on in GF.
AA is premiership team not a selection of players etc etc...

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Was just thinking, how the **** didn’t Hardwick win the AFLCA Coach of the year award last year ? Hinkley didn’t even make the GF, but Hardwick coached a Premiership in the most difficult year in AFL history and did it having to play almost the entire season away from home. What the....???

Unreal.
Plus Hinkley got to do it from the comfort of his own bed.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I don't think many premiership coaches have ever won it, I know Clarkson didn't.

I think because it is presented before the grand final the voting is based on the home and away season, so most times they go for an improved side.

I guess the Jock McHale medal is the really the best coach award.

They need to change it.

Hardwick was a better coach than Hinkley. Won the premiership. Did it playing away from home all year bar one game. Ffs he even beat Hinkley on his home ground in the Prelim as well !

That’s embarrassing for the AFLCA.

Reactions: 1 user

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Sort of is that split in reverse isn't it?

AFLPA Coach OTY = Best coach in season, Jock McHale = Premiership coach.

AA team = best players in home and away, premiership medals = premiership players.

Brownlow = best home and away, Norm Smith = Best Grand Final player.

I don’t mind that interpretation

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
unbelievable Caro how she's going on about it.

She’s been pathetic for quite some time now.

Tonight, besides yet again bringing up the Hardwick-Crow thing (she just can’t let it go), she went on to again state that it threatens to derail our season, will the players listen to Hardwick now ?, blah blah .....but then finishes by saying she’s picked Richmond to win the Premiership.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014

Tonight, besides yet again bringing up the Hardwick-Crow thing (she just can’t let it go), she went on to again state that it threatens to derail our season, will the players listen to Hardwick now ?, blah blah .....but then finishes by saying she’s picked Richmond to win the Premiership.
I have been waiting for weeks for the 1st episode - knowing she'd go hard and repeat the crap in her article. Quoted all the usual pathetic Caro stuff...

'senior administrators', 'people at the club' dont like it. bla bla

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005

rinso17

Tiger Superstar
Feb 2, 2005

Caro.s shtick is getting old and bloody BORING!!!
It’s just tabloid style bad news, rubbish bin raiding, sour *smile*. Time for her replacemnet

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Caro.s shtick is getting old and bloody BORING!!!
It’s just tabloid style bad news, rubbish bin raiding, sour *smile*. Time for her replacemnet
She's trying to out do Parrot in the headline department.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I don't know why anyone watches that cr@p. Don't waste your time.
Find it funny when they asked her if she has heard from Eddie.
"Ive sent him a text but haven't heard back"

Maybe Eddie is smarter then i thought.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
Hardwick signed for another 3 years until 24 and year )))

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
unbelievable Caro how she's going on about it.
So you have a team that just gone back to back and 3 in 4 years and done it in a way no other team has done plus you have arguably the best finals player in the history of the game and all Caro can talk about is Dimma and his girlfriend. Total waste of space. After all these years being immersed in football she clearly knows nothing about the game to offer any insights into the how's and why's of the Tigers. Kane Cornes is no better. Shows why AFL360 and OTC are such good shows.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
So you have a team that just gone back to back and 3 in 4 years and done it in a way no other team has done plus you have arguably the best finals player in the history of the game and all Caro can talk about is Dimma and his girlfriend. Total waste of space. After all these years being immersed in football she clearly knows nothing about the game to offer any insights into the how's and why's of the Tigers. Kane Cornes is no better. Shows why AFL360 and OTC are such good shows.

yeah I was disappointed - not going to bother with that show anymore - crapamania