Damien Hardwick On SEN This Morning | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick On SEN This Morning

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
Reckon he'll get a hell of a lot more questions on 360 and by paper journos. Robbo will be angling for a solo interview, I trust that will not be condoned. Hopefully Dimma does what he did today, point out that his private life is private and answer a couple of general questions regarding his relationship with the players and that will be it. He didn't have a problem asking Garry & Tim to move onto football. And they did. In a way it was a good opening interview.

II hope the likes of Browne/Barrett try and push him so he refuses to deal with them going forward.
You would think Lyon might not go down that path.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Reckon he'll get a hell of a lot more questions on 360 and by paper journos. Robbo will be angling for a solo interview, I trust that will not be condoned. Hopefully Dimma does what he did today, point out that his private life is private and answer a couple of general questions regarding his relationship with the players and that will be it. He didn't have a problem asking Garry & Tim to move onto football. And they did. In a way it was a good opening interview.

II hope the likes of Browne/Barrett try and push him so he refuses to deal with them going forward.
Pretty sure as a club we already refuse to deal with Parrot. It stems from his treatment of Leppa amongst other things. Leppa flat out refused to have anything to do with him, as does Dimma and some senior players.

I know Parrot has been told he has to have better relationships with the clubs to stay relevant in AFL media which means he treads carefully around us now.

Reactions: 1 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
One down 4 to go,
AFL 360 & OTC & Taking footy & Footy Classified still to go.
Hutchy, Robbo and Cornes will go harder on his private life.
Thats when Hardwick should go the knuckle and knock them out.
If I was Dimma I wouldn't go on those shows until midway through the year, when we're solidly in the top 4. That will shut up questions about "how will it affect the playing group?".

The knuckleheads on those programs will just ask versions of the same questions. What's the point? He's now addressed the issue in the media.

"smile" 'em.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Dimma's private life has nothing to these so-called journos but they love to pry. As long as the club are satisfied that off field won't affect on field then we are good to go for 2021

Reactions: 1 user

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
It can write what it likes, I have better things to do than waste my time reading that drivel.

DS

The funny thing about Robbo is that virtually all his stuff is behind a paywall.

Having to pay for that muck is kind of like a bad joke that makes you wonder if it is 1st April.

I mean, I pay for horse sh*t but that is cause it makes my roses grow very nicely.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Puff piece article by Robbo, mainly regurgitated Q &As from yesterday’s SEN interview. And just to fill in space there’s also an article by Nick Smart that also regurgitates the same interview. Then just to squeeze every ounce out of this interview on SEN there’s ANOTHER article from Smart about Dimmas comments on Stack.

Last edited:
  • Haha

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Good thing about Hardwick is if he doesn't like the way the interviews are going he shuts them down quick smart.
The best one was when he shut up Tony Jones , next Question, Next question :rotfl1

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
The last 10 seconds of the Amazon doco add are spine tingling

I agree, but its funny,

I reckon I heard that line at 3/4 time most weeks in U12's.

'its up to you fellas, play for the jumper, play for the bloke standing beside you'

I coached for about 10 years, and completely ran out of *smile* to say.

I knew my time was up when I started reciting passages from Karate Kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Puff piece article by Robbo, mainly regurgitated Q &As from yesterday’s SEN interview. And just to fill in space there’s also an article by Nick Smart that also regurgitates the same interview. Then just to squeeze every ounce out of this interview on SEN there’s ANOTHER article from Smart about Dimmas comments on Stack.
Hard hitting journalism there. Leave no stone unturned.
or just listen to it on the radio and then write what you heard.

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
What does Robbo mean by it's no-one's business until it is?

Robbo, it ain't your business, and it ain't going to become your business.

DS