Damien Hardwick On SEN This Morning | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick On SEN This Morning

TigerPort

Tiger Champion
Jun 29, 2006
NSW
What does Robbo mean by it's no-one's business until it is?

Robbo, it ain't your business, and it ain't going to become your business.

DS

If the team performance goes south Robbo reckons it will be because of Hardwick and then he and the other journos can pile on Hardwick

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
If the team performance goes south Robbo reckons it will be because of Hardwick and then he and the other journos can pile on Hardwick

Yep, he's sniffing around for clickbait, pathetic excuse for a journalist.

If team performance does not go South he'll just look for some other crap.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
Thought Hardwick spoke well and honestly. Private lives are exactly that and no one on this earth is perfect. I've faith in the club that this has been handled appropriately internally, especially from a governance perspective.

Whatever the team does in 2021 and beyond, it will have nothing to do with the coach's personal relationship.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Yeah, he said he didn't address it which I'm sure he took as getting up in front of the group and talking about it, but I'd be very surprised if it wasn't addressed in some way up there.

"Hey, who's that new girl hanging around with Dimma?"
"Don't know mate, maybe it's his sister?"
"Ahhh makes sense, always knew he was a big family man" :rotfl2
I am pretty sure every player knows who Crowe'y is .

Aside from her commercial role she has been known to assist in match sim's running the boundary etc on weekends

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Puff piece article by Robbo, mainly regurgitated Q &As from yesterday’s SEN interview. And just to fill in space there’s also an article by Nick Smart that also regurgitates the same interview. Then just to squeeze every ounce out of this interview on SEN there’s ANOTHER article from Smart about Dimmas comments on Stack.

There was one bit that gets me angry.
If the tigers fall into a heap at the start of the season. 'Im sure it will be raised again' why??
Yeah, like last years start to the season and with the 1000 Covid breaches that were meant to derail our season.
Robinson is a dik

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Isnt Robinson meant to be in America?
The US Hot Dog eating championships are on this weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I agree, but its funny,

I reckon I heard that line at 3/4 time most weeks in U12's.

'its up to you fellas, play for the jumper, play for the bloke standing beside you'

I coached for about 10 years, and completely ran out of *smile* to say.

I knew my time was up when I started reciting passages from Karate Kid.

Wax on Wax Off ??

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
What does Robbo mean by it's no-one's business until it is?

Robbo, it ain't your business, and it ain't going to become your business.

DS
The fat prick is just pee'd off that Dimma gave the exclusive to SEN and not him. He would be spewing.

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Yeah, he said he didn't address it which I'm sure he took as getting up in front of the group and talking about it, but I'd be very surprised if it wasn't addressed in some way up there.

"Hey, who's that new girl hanging around with Dimma?"
"Don't know mate, maybe it's his sister?"
"Ahhh makes sense, always knew he was a big family man" :rotfl2

Your first line is probably acceptable - on the basis that you want have your say on the matter

Your three lines of quotes are just trashy speculation .... imo

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Cannot believe the media a still angling for a line regarding this. Perhaps they should start comparing which team was the better:

Lions threepeat,

Hawks threepeat

Or the impending Tigers threepeat?

Hardwick's private life is immaterial IMO.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
There was one bit that gets me angry.
If the tigers fall into a heap at the start of the season. 'Im sure it will be raised again' why??
Yeah, like last years start to the season and with the 1000 Covid breaches that were meant to derail our season.
Robinson is a dik
This is pathetic "journalism" but we do know that's what the narrative will be.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
If we have a bad season everything and anything will be blamed by someone.

History would say we can't sustain this dominance for much longer, in fact we've probably already gone longer than expected.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Whether this saga will have an effect on the season at large remains to be seen. Personally I think it’s unlikely.

But on a smaller scale it is hard to deny the effect so far. Dimma has been ebullient, confident, bright and chirpy in recent years, particularly 2017-2019.

Already with Garry and Tim, ostensibly two allies, he was forced into dour mode right off the bat. A shame for February, when all should be sunshine and roses.

The power brokers at the club will be mildly disappointed that the focus, at least for the time being, is on Dimma and not the club’s amazing achievements.

This will turn. The season will begin and the industry will move on. But Dimma has lost the merest sliver of goodwill and it’s noticeable if nothing else.

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Said it before say again should have mo.impact on player group there employed as professional footballers number one thing not get involved in personal stuff.Dimma has moved on you can hear that media just can't move on and don't understand difference between footy and life outside.