Damien Hardwick On SEN This Morning | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick On SEN This Morning

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Sorry Dimma. IMO once you get your 10th premiership I reckon you best to move on.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
Said it before say again should have mo.impact on player group there employed as professional footballers number one thing not get involved in personal stuff.Dimma has moved on you can hear that media just can't move on and don't understand difference between footy and life outside.
being an outsider it looks like it has been handled well internally
our threat now is if someone like Caro just attacks the issue , at every opportunity, all season long and then internet trolls finally jump on board
and it gets out of hand

hopefully as time elapses and new hot issues surface (Eddie was a good one ) and this fades into the background , where it belongs

Reactions: 1 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Said it before say again should have mo.impact on player group there employed as professional footballers number one thing not get involved in personal stuff.Dimma has moved on you can hear that media just can't move on and don't understand difference between footy and life outside.
Yep. Every single story about the club, whether it’s on Dimma, any player or even official, seems to have a rule that it must mention the “scandal “

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How's that Jon Ralph dhead the other day when Chimpa was doing a presser. He just insisted on quizzing Chimpa over and over about Hardwick. Chimpa would say something like its "private and personal within the Hardwick family" etc. and even referred to the press group about actually asking a footy related question, but that *smile* Ralph just kept on asking about Hardwick and his affair and impact on the club etc.

FFS. If it didn't infuriate you, the low brow, mucky and REPETITIVE nature of the AFL media would certainly bore you to death.

Reactions: 10 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
How's that Jon Ralph dhead the other day when Chimpa was doing a presser. He just insisted on quizzing Chimpa over and over about Hardwick. Chimpa would say something like its "private and personal within the Hardwick family" etc. and even referred to the press group about actually asking a footy related question, but that *smile* Ralph just kept on asking about Hardwick and his affair and impact on the club etc.

FFS. If it didn't infuriate you, the low brow, mucky and REPETITIVE nature of the AFL media would certainly bore you to death.

In other words, you’d be bored to death if they didn’t infuriate you? Same for me.

So why invest countless hours of attention into something boring that you don’t like and infuriates you, but is purely optional?

You can ween yourself off it, there’s a support group on here to help you! :p

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
In other words, you’d be bored to death if they didn’t infuriate you? Same for me.

So why invest countless hours of attention into something boring that you don’t like and infuriates you, but is purely optional?

You can ween yourself off it, there’s a support group on here to help you! :p

As a football follower are you suggesting its possible to avoid the sh*t they come out with ? I would challenge that e.g. if you wanna watch and listen to Chimpa's interview and hear what the great man has to say, its impossible to do so without some dud like Ralph (or someone else) making a fool of themselves in between. And that's just one example.

Reactions: 2 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016

Imagine having to front up and ask those questions every day! FMD I'd rather collect JobSeeker rather than be an ongoing embarrassment to myself, my family and friends.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
As a football follower are you suggesting its possible to avoid the sh*t they come out with ? I would challenge that e.g. if you wanna watch and listen to Chimpa's interview and hear what the great man has to say, its impossible to do so without some dud like Ralph (or someone else) making a fool of themselves in between. And that's just one example.
Why isn't Ralph mouth asking Simpson and Buckley the same question's??
Ralph is unbearable.
Floats with the breeze, he is the first to pound us when something goes wrong but always has the big smile when where we are wining.
He is another who tipped against us.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Imagine having to front up and ask those questions every day! FMD I'd rather collect JobSeeker rather than be an ongoing embarrassment to myself, my family and friends.

Why isn't Ralph mouth asking Simpson and Buckley the same question's??
Ralph is unbearable.
Floats with the breeze, he is the first to pound us when something goes wrong but always has the big smile when where we are wining.
He is another who tipped against us.

When he was on SEN, Lyon kept asking Hardwick over and over again about the situation between himself/Danielle/the club. He kept on trying to say "I dont wanna dwell on this yadda yadda" but that's exactly what he did.

I didn't mind him asking the first question about how Dimma addressed the players, but then he just went on and on. It got to the point where Hardwick said enough is enough. And then afterwards, clearly a lot of other listeners thought it was over the top too judging by the texts and feedback they were receiving.

The irony of someone like Lyon of all people, pushing (disingenuously) the envelope on such a subject.....geezuz.

And as for Goodwin and Buckley, Lyon and Watson were challenged about that the other day too. Their response was Goodwin and Buckley are "different." Apparently Hardwick's situation involves the club and Goodwin and Buckley's dont. You know, sorta like their wives never had anything to do with anyone at the Dudbourne and Dudwood clubs ever.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
When he was on SEN, Lyon kept asking Hardwick over and over again about the situation between himself/Danielle/the club. He kept on trying to say "I dont wanna dwell on this yadda yadda" but that's exactly what he did.

I didn't mind him asking the first question about how Dimma addressed the players, but then he just went on and on. It got to the point where Hardwick said enough is enough. And then afterwards, clearly a lot of other listeners thought it was over the top too judging by the texts and feedback they were receiving.

The irony of someone like Lyon of all people, pushing (disingenuously) the envelope on such a subject.....geezuz.

And as for Goodwin and Buckley, Lyon and Watson were challenged about that the other day too. Their response was Goodwin and Buckley are "different." Apparently Hardwick's situation involves the club and Goodwin and Buckley's dont. You know, sorta like their wives never had anything to do with anyone at the Dudbourne and Dudwood clubs ever.
How about hooking up with your best mates wife?
They are going with all angles to try to derail us.
They only thing capable of stopping us (*besides injuries) is ourselves.
We had a truck load of 'outside' footy issues last year and we won the flag by 6 goals in a shorter version.
They should know by now that there shiit dosent effect the group.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How about hooking up with your best mates wife?
They are going with all angles to try to derail us.
They only thing capable of stopping us (*besides injuries) is ourselves.
We had a truck load of 'outside' footy issues last year and we won the flag by 6 goals in a shorter version.
They should know by now that there shiit dosent effect the group.

Well, exactly. And that then starts taking us down the path of the overt media bias against Richmond.

(FFS I heard that dhead Dwayne Russell say the other day that Richmond gets a lot of free kicks and then went on to explain why, like we were some sort of umpires favourite or something. We've been last to near last for free kick differential for the last 4 years in a row now and get creamed by them like no other team you idiot !!!!)

Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Well, exactly. And that then starts taking us down the path of the overt media bias against Richmond.

(FFS I heard that dhead Dwayne Russell say the other day that Richmond gets a lot of free kicks and then went on to explain why, like we were some sort of umpires favourite or something. We've been last to near last for free kick differential for the last 4 years in a row now and get creamed by them like no other team you idiot !!!!)
While you were of finding yourself in the foothills of Nepal I have bought up the question previously, how the hell does the clear best side in the league get penalised more then any other team? If your playing a style that’s winning surely your playing the game correctly

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014

He probably thinks the pies are hard done with free kicks. They make it up as they go.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Dwayne Russell the biggest Richmond hater out there.
Compare his commentary to when we are winning to when we are losing.
Just have a listen to the Port Adelaide game from last year.
He was virtually bagging everything we were doing and cheering on port.
He was shocked and confused when we were up by a point at 3 qtr time with 5 of our best 22 missing.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016

Drrrwayne is just another salty *smile* Geesook supporter that can't accept we have pulled their pants down on the big stage in 3 finals in the last 4 years.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Drrrwayne is just another salty *smile* Geesook supporter that can't accept we have pulled their pants down on the big stage in 3 finals in the last 4 years.
He can't even make up his mind , is he a Geelong or Port supporter.
The clown confuses himself.
By the way a very very average footballer

Reactions: 5 users