Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
No troll here champ . You tell me why Leppa walked away then
No you tell us. You are the one coming on here shouting from the roof tops that Hardwick and Stack has conspired to get rid of everyone.
Either put up or shut!

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
They even mentioned on OTC that Scumwood is checking with Dimma on becoming their new coach.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
What ever happened to players playing their role and playing to their strengths. Playing Daniel Rioli off half back isn’t playing to his strengths . Argue all you like !!!!
I know right. Good foot skills, and attacking run and flair have no place in the backline.
Next thing you know we will be asking our forwards to tackle.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
100% guaranteed that Caracella had a lot to do with the finals series in 2019, in particular the Preliminary Final when we were dead against the Cats at half time . Was Blake’s genius and not Dimma . Fact !! ( move those magnets )
Think about why so many assistants have left is a topic that should be discussed intently . Like any employment , if you don’t like it leave , the 2 recent assistants and the rehab coach makes a healthy discussion. Cheers
100% guaranteed Hardwick looked for this notes at half time in the 2020 GF to see what Caracella said to do the year before, and when he could find them started texting him to ask what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
100% guaranteed Hardwick looked for this notes at half time in the 2020 GF to see what Caracella said to do the year before, and when he could find them started texting him to ask what to do.

Raise The Fight©™®

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Listening to Hardwicks press conference today, I sense we definitely have one eye on what we will do next year. A sense that there is still another tilt left in us.

Finals this year is a bonus. But an opportunity to get games into the kids first and foremost.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Seeing as we,re not gunna make the 8 I guess you’d want to come 13th and be in the bottom 6 so next season you get a more favourable draw? Hit the draft, trade well, maybe grab a FA and go again 2022.

Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Champion
Jun 26, 2018
Seeing as we,re not gunna make the 8 I guess you’d want to come 13th and be in the bottom 6 so next season you get a more favourable draw? Hit the draft, trade well, maybe grab a FA and go again 2022.
Unfortunately absolutely spot on.
There is no prize for 9th as most on here would know.
Falling into 8th spot but winning at least one final with a senior squad in good health would make it worth whilst, but losing an elimination final or finishing 9-12th is not a benefit to our long term cause. Once it becomes mathematically almost impossible to figure prominently in the top 8, we simply send our workhorses in for repair and recuperation and continue playing the kids.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Yep. Might be an idea to get some kids in.
Cotchin to rest, give Martin and jack r couple of weeks rest.