Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
You know whats going to happen................ the media schmucks are going to say that we're tanking:mad:

Reactions: 1 user

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Seeing as we,re not gunna make the 8 I guess you’d want to come 13th and be in the bottom 6 so next season you get a more favourable draw? Hit the draft, trade well, maybe grab a FA and go again 2022.
Expect that draw rule to change if we finish bottom 6.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

King Kong

Tiger Champion
Aug 26, 2016
Refuses to drop Cantstandya and instead tips out the young guys we need to get games into. Cant make the tough calls!

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Refuses to drop Cantstandya and instead tips out the young guys we need to get games into. Cant make the tough calls!

Yeah I didn't like that Dow and RCD went out.

We need to pump games into them and see what they have.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

Think we're going all out to give Jack a win in his 300th. If we win one more game for the year, I hope it's this one.

On the other hand, after the last Brisbane game I'd like us to drive them crazy with off-the-ball niggle. They're contenders, we're not; they can't afford to whack back.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Dimma has been a great coach but the last couple of weeks he’s been frustrating to listen to.

Reactions: 1 user

The Lurker

In Victory We Thrive, Eat Em Alive
Nov 24, 2003
Melbourne
Think we're going all out to give Jack a win in his 300th. If we win one more game for the year, I hope it's this one.

On the other hand, after the last Brisbane game I'd like us to drive them crazy with off-the-ball niggle. They're contenders, we're not; they can't afford to whack back.
i hope Nank, Stack and Parker break some of them

zgod

Tiger Champion
Feb 25, 2008
Thank god Carracella phoned Dimma at halftime with a strategy...
Dimma made the old bloke look cluleless tonight.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users