Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Media trying their hardest to create a story and a make a self fulfilling prophesy .....
All without Dusty saying one word.

And the media wonder why Dusty is not ready to do an interview ........

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Dimma was asked a question, gave an answer which wasn't just BS.

Dusty was not asked a question, has not talked to the media, and has said nothing.

Media quotes Dimma out of context, simply makes stuff up about Dusty.

Fans go apesh!t at all the media speculation.

Media get their clicks, sell newspapers and people tune on to their shows.

Meanwhile I reckon Dusty and Dimma are ignoring all the media crap and, to be frank, couldn't give a sh!t about the media speculation. They're doing their jobs and Dimma likely doesn't regret anything he said because doesn't care what the media is ranting on about. Dusty would still be working through the loss of his father and getting on with his football and his life. I would doubt this would be the best time for him to make big decisions and he is probably being counselled this very advice. Get back into footy, play some good games and take time to contemplate his future. At the end of all of this Dusty will make his decisions and I very much doubt his decisions will have anything whatsoever to do with what is being made up by the media.

Luckily I reckon Richmond is a mature enough club to give him the space to make up his own mind and then work out the best outcome for everyone involved.

DS

Reactions: 6 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Cannabis head Beavis (chillax only gagging folks! :))) really needs to get the boys over for a bong (oops BBQ) and discuss the undisciplined acts.
Yes he played on the edge and he loves the combative nature and wants the side playing as he used to.
All that sounds great but simply put this is causing us to gift goals to oppo and stop our own momentum.
And lose games too.
Goals are hard enough to kick as it is. Then we go out of our way to give them away.
eg $hai.
Two weeks in a row. Didn't cost us last week. Sure did this week.
Completely shifted momentum.
Please put a stop to this, Dimma.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Browneye reckons Dimma's latest tweets are reaching flashpoint with the AFL honchos.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Well Suns players got away with murder more than a handful of times last night, no punishment.

Wouldve been half a dozen 50's if it was the TIgers.

Reactions: 1 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Browneye reckons Dimma's latest tweets are reaching flashpoint with the AFL honchos.
If that's the case it reflects more poorly on the "AFL honchos" than Dimma, if they're that insecure in their positions then they should p o q.

Reactions: 4 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Dimma says we play on the 'edge' & that's why we give away so many free kicks but the way umpiring is going that 'edge' has got to be hemmed in pretty damn fast. It's costing us results.

Reactions: 5 users

Broders

Tiger Superstar
Jul 29, 2012
Good way to regenerate a list. Trade an all time great for some younger talent, create salary cap space.
The fall of the club, I feel, will be hard when we lose all of Cotchin, Reiwoldt and Dusty. As a coach, that'd be rebuild time normally. Unless you can bring in A grade talent to replace them.....d FCC
Good way to regenerate a list. Trade an all time great for some younger talent, create salary cap space.
The fall of the club, I feel, will be hard when we lose all of Cotchin, Reiwoldt and Dusty. As a coach, that'd be rebuild time normally. Unless you can bring in A grade talent to replace them.....
Dimma made a comment that got lost in all the Dusty stuff. When Robbo asked if he was a Richmond man he said he was for now. He would do a reset but not a rebuild. When the time comes to rebuild the list he’ll be gone.
I thought his comments would have created a major story but seem to have gone unnoticed.
I’m thinking when Cotch, Jack, Shedda and Dusty go Dimma will too. That may only be a couple of seasons away

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Well Suns players got away with murder more than a handful of times last night, no punishment.

Wouldve been half a dozen 50's if it was the TIgers.
Yeah there was a Suns player flapping his arms about and yelling at the ump for a good 5 seconds and the ump did nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Dimma says we play on the 'edge' & that's why we give away so many free kicks but the way umpiring is going that 'edge' has got to be hemmed in pretty damn fast. It's costing us results.

Correct, and it gives the players an out as well. Infuriating but not surprising given that it keeps on happening.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Exactly right and watching Freo reminded me of us in 2017 when our 'chaos' game was clean. Back to basics 101.