Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Great news is it not for all PRE's as Bernie will lead the Tigers until 2021.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Saw the footage with Benny telling the players and they went beserk with joy, clearly Dimma is held in very high regard.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
im tipping no one wouldve picked him to be our longest serving coach ,

its funny how things work out

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
poppa x said:
After 5 flags Dimma is re-signed for the rebuild.
With previous experience he should get the second rebuild up n about in half the time it took to get the first one right ;D.

Looking forward to finals each year and maybe even another flag or two before the end of 2021. Hope I haven't put the mozz on us, I'm usually a walking disaster area when I start believing we'll go well.

percyms

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
King Kong said:
1 year too long. More important to sign Leppa and Caracalla :hihi

Love Dimma as much as anybody but agree totally with this - just how much did these two contribute to Dimma's new coaching style and how much would die off again if these two or even one of them left...

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
maximising the players' strengths took too long but that's irrelevant now.

had faults and owned all of them. i'm happy with that.

let's all enjoy the ride 8-

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
good on Dimma and the club. players dig him, fans have warmed to him. plenty to love about about the Tiges and may we all revel in it.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
It's bloody annoying hearing media types comparing Bucks to Dimma as a reason why Bucks was right to be extended. Other than the 2016 aberration, Dimma took us from the worst club in a while to 3 years of finals. He always had the runs on the board. Bucks has just gone backwards year after year. There is no comparison.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
kiwitiger said:
im tipping no one wouldve picked him to be our longest serving coach ,

its funny how things work out

Well done Dimma. If everything goes well in the next 3 years, he'll surpass Tommy Hafey.

Best thing is that it's also the karma to the Bummers for having our player Sheedy becoming the longest and most successful coach there.

Who would've thought that in 1981.