Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Only narcissistic, arrogant flogs claims things to be 100% fact without providing evidence. Just saying.

Reactions: 2 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
No troll here champ . You tell me why Leppa walked away then
No you tell us. You are the one coming on here shouting from the roof tops that Hardwick and Stack has conspired to get rid of everyone.
Either put up or shut!

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
They even mentioned on OTC that Scumwood is checking with Dimma on becoming their new coach.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
What ever happened to players playing their role and playing to their strengths. Playing Daniel Rioli off half back isn’t playing to his strengths . Argue all you like !!!!
I know right. Good foot skills, and attacking run and flair have no place in the backline.
Next thing you know we will be asking our forwards to tackle.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
100% guaranteed that Caracella had a lot to do with the finals series in 2019, in particular the Preliminary Final when we were dead against the Cats at half time . Was Blake’s genius and not Dimma . Fact !! ( move those magnets )
Think about why so many assistants have left is a topic that should be discussed intently . Like any employment , if you don’t like it leave , the 2 recent assistants and the rehab coach makes a healthy discussion. Cheers
100% guaranteed Hardwick looked for this notes at half time in the 2020 GF to see what Caracella said to do the year before, and when he could find them started texting him to ask what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user