Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
100% guaranteed Hardwick looked for this notes at half time in the 2020 GF to see what Caracella said to do the year before, and when he could find them started texting him to ask what to do.

Raise The Fight©™®

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Listening to Hardwicks press conference today, I sense we definitely have one eye on what we will do next year. A sense that there is still another tilt left in us.

Finals this year is a bonus. But an opportunity to get games into the kids first and foremost.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Seeing as we,re not gunna make the 8 I guess you’d want to come 13th and be in the bottom 6 so next season you get a more favourable draw? Hit the draft, trade well, maybe grab a FA and go again 2022.

Reactions: 4 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Seeing as we,re not gunna make the 8 I guess you’d want to come 13th and be in the bottom 6 so next season you get a more favourable draw? Hit the draft, trade well, maybe grab a FA and go again 2022.
Unfortunately absolutely spot on.
There is no prize for 9th as most on here would know.
Falling into 8th spot but winning at least one final with a senior squad in good health would make it worth whilst, but losing an elimination final or finishing 9-12th is not a benefit to our long term cause. Once it becomes mathematically almost impossible to figure prominently in the top 8, we simply send our workhorses in for repair and recuperation and continue playing the kids.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Yep. Might be an idea to get some kids in.
Cotchin to rest, give Martin and jack r couple of weeks rest.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
You know whats going to happen................ the media schmucks are going to say that we're tanking:mad:

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Expect that draw rule to change if we finish bottom 6.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Refuses to drop Cantstandya and instead tips out the young guys we need to get games into. Cant make the tough calls!

Reactions: 1 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Refuses to drop Cantstandya and instead tips out the young guys we need to get games into. Cant make the tough calls!

Yeah I didn't like that Dow and RCD went out.

We need to pump games into them and see what they have.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne

Think we're going all out to give Jack a win in his 300th. If we win one more game for the year, I hope it's this one.

On the other hand, after the last Brisbane game I'd like us to drive them crazy with off-the-ball niggle. They're contenders, we're not; they can't afford to whack back.

Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004

Dimma has been a great coach but the last couple of weeks he’s been frustrating to listen to.

The Lurker

In Victory We Thrive, Eat Em Alive
Nov 24, 2003
Melbourne
Think we're going all out to give Jack a win in his 300th. If we win one more game for the year, I hope it's this one.

On the other hand, after the last Brisbane game I'd like us to drive them crazy with off-the-ball niggle. They're contenders, we're not; they can't afford to whack back.
i hope Nank, Stack and Parker break some of them