Damien Hardwick | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Damien Hardwick

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
This group will rebound with vengeance. We’re better than what we showed this year. Beware the competition in 2022 when we can also get fully behind the club on game day. Remember the taunts we’ve all received, dynasty over etc. As the morning dawns on the 2022 season, redemption will be ours.

Reactions: 7 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
yeah if the stand rule was designed to stop us,

its actually genius,

and history should place Hocking on the same page as Edisson, Pasteur and DeVinci.

any of us who understood Kmac, and later marlions role, came to understand how we 'narrowed the pitch'.

Geelong needed engineers, stadium builders, turf layers and groundsmen,

To do what we did with Kmac.

and hocking undid it with one rule.

but i reckon Dimma will be able to counter it in a summer.

while Hocking is busy swallowing,

thereby contradicting Shakespeare
It doesn't need a summer, we are already applying the fix for that rule if you didn't notice in the last game.

Players were standing back 5 metres of the mark quite a few times so they could move when they wanted to.

Reactions: 2 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
It doesn't need a summer, we are already applying the fix for that rule if you didn't notice in the last game.

Players were standing back 5 metres of the mark quite a few times so they could move when they wanted to.
I missed that so I re-watched the game and you are right, it worked well!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The Media especially the Hearld Sun needs to back off. He isnt the first bloke to break up with his wife and won't be the last. And referring to his partner as his 'Lover' is fken low. Be nice 20210919_074846.jpg

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hardwick is the best coach we have ever had.
He has gone past Hafey in my eyes because Hardwick transformed the worse side (references to Fitzroy 96,) to the 2nd best side in the last 25 years just behind Hawthorn.
He coached his heart out this year, you could see that he was desperate to prove we had one more. Hardwick didnt let us down this year. It was all those players that were crying out of senior football that failed to take the next step.
Fingers crossed he gets a good run with injuries next year and we will be able to charge for 4in6.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I don’t know what Fiona Byrnes problem is with Richmond but she’s all but given out the addresses for Dusty and Dimma in the last week.

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Tigertough1974

Tiger Champion
Oct 1, 2013
I know this is been done to death and above is pure passion from us tiger lovers, BUT, i do think the cheating hurt us, and still is with players like Cotch etc.. They used to regularly speak of the admiration and love they had for each other, cant recall either saying anything close to the that this year.

People speak of being professional athletes and they should get over it (were all humans though), but this is not how you get the extra 1/2% we need for our advantage, considering this (connection) along with Emma Murray was our advantage, i personally think it hurt us.

2022, IMO with a healthy list we can still contend for 2 more years, i do hope they can regain the connection and bring us all more silverware, what a great time to be a tigers supporter, so many amazing memories over the past few years. 2017 flew back for GF from Taipei/HK, 2019 watched at a Sydney Swans supporter function (packed with tigers) at a pub in HCMC with mates, 2020 due to COVID watched at home with friends in Shanghai...

Dimma has been amazing and i have great respect for him, ive been divorced before and its not a pleasant experience, wish him well and go tigers in 2022, we need to nail this draft though as this will/should/could provide us with the nucleaus of our next tilt in 5-6 years after our premiership stars retire.

Reactions: 1 user

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
I don’t know what Fiona Byrnes problem is with Richmond but she’s all but given out the addresses for Dusty and Dimma in the last week.
That's just so low and should be illegal IMO with the number of dodgy people getting around in our current world.

But perhaps Fiona could delve into presenting a massive, double-page feature retrospective on Rupert Murdoch's multiple marriages and any hidden scandals of his love-life.
I'm sure it would receive much interest.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
That's just so low and should be illegal IMO with the number of dodgy people getting around in our current world.

But perhaps Fiona could delve into presenting a massive, double-page feature retrospective on Rupert Murdoch's multiple marriages and any hidden scandals of his love-life.
It appears he bought the house in June as well. Not even a new story

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Hardwick is the best coach we have ever had.
He has gone past Hafey in my eyes because Hardwick transformed the worse side (references to Fitzroy 96,) to the 2nd best side in the last 25 years just behind Hawthorn.
He coached his heart out this year, you could see that he was desperate to prove we had one more. Hardwick didnt let us down this year. It was all those players that were crying out of senior football that failed to take the next step.
Fingers crossed he gets a good run with injuries next year and we will be able to charge for 4in6.
He will prove his detractors wrong. He just needs to freshens up his management team a little and so he gets the support he needs, there is no reason why we will not bounce back in 2022.

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK

Publishing crap like that on the likes of Murdoch could bring some lawsuits whilst someone like Dimma is an easy target to score points. Journalists round the world are mostly the same

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
$2.3m ? So TBR was not wrong when he alluded to the reason all our assistants left coz Dimma took all the soft cap.