Dan is dead | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dan is dead

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Yes he's back, just in time to cop a five-figure pay rise after sitting on his arse for three and a half months and just after parliament has closed for five weeks. Nice timing, bludger.
Amazing how this happens. Just get into politics and you've got it made. No wonder Stevo's doing that now.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yes he's back, just in time to cop a five-figure pay rise after sitting on his arse for three and a half months and just after parliament has closed for five weeks. Nice timing, bludger.

So you oppose sick leave too?

Do you return any pay you receive when away sick?

DS

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
So no, you do expect to be paid when you are sick.
His brain still works, doesn't it? No reason he couldn't have worked during his recovery.

111 days since his "accident" (coincidentally the same period of Melbourne's July-October 2020 lockdown). Very generous entitlements after six years in the job. Most employers allow around 10 days per year, don't they?

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
His brain still works, doesn't it? No reason he couldn't have worked during his recovery.

111 days since his "accident" (coincidentally the same period of Melbourne's July-October 2020 lockdown). Very generous entitlements after six years in the job. Most employers allow around 10 days per year, don't they?

So Dan's either dead/severely bashed/a faking bludger.

Pick one of your idiotic theories and stick with it man.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Last edited:

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Well, I don't know your sick leave provisions Lee, but where I work if you don't take sick leave it accumulates. I have way more than 111 days if I fall down stairs and injure my back.

You would be critical of Dan if he had continued to work as Premier with such injuries. We all know you would spin it whichever way suits but so be it.

DS

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Well, I don't know your sick leave provisions Lee, but where I work if you don't take sick leave it accumulates. I have way more than 111 days if I fall down stairs and injure my back.

You would be critical of Dan if he had continued to work as Premier with such injuries. We all know you would spin it whichever way suits but so be it.
Apart from lying to the investigation about the hotel quarantine order and deaths that resulted, I generally approve of his handling of the pandemic. But I'm not a mindless cheerleader like some of you.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
This from the same person preaching ScoMo's lead in the vaccination effort to the point of posting Sharma pieces proving ScoMo is right?
Don't you ever give up misrepresenting me? I said the other day they've botched the rollout.

Why am I the only one who ever concedes ground? You lot are insufferable.

Kindly return to discussing Dan Death.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
You concede ground because evidence is brought to bear which proves your baseless assertions to be wrong.

Simple really.

DS

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
I didn't say he's a sh!t bloke. A tad quirky.

You lot attack anyone spruiking conservative policy. Don't deny it.

And yet I haven't attacked him. I'm totally indifferent to him, never met him, can't remember much of his AFL coverage TBH. Good luck to him, I imagine he'll be largely behind the scenes anyway.

He's your obsession, not mine.