Dan is dead | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dan is dead

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Well just wasted 10 minutes of my life. This must be the most appalling, sick thread ever created on PRE. I'm calling on the mods to bin it. It's truly sick.

There's nothing funny. It's just bitter, twisted and perverse.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Lefties love the Betoota Advocate when it's taking the p!ss out of conservatives. But make a crack about Dan "doing his arse" in an iron lung and it's suddenly perverse. Hypocrisy write large.

Carry on and be sure to report any sightings of Loch Ness Dan here.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Since you've contributed nothing but whinges... happy trails.

I'll do likewise with your Rupert-Murdoch-is-the-boogeyman whingefest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
43584825-9631549-image-a-2_1622258578934.jpg

"This is one of just two pictures the usually prominent politician has appeared in since the accident - with conspiracy theorists claiming it was photoshopped"

- Daily Mail
The scale does look weird. But the angles of his body look worse. Something Dan and Cotchins child have in common....being social mediaed whilst in hospital.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Lefties love the Betoota Advocate when it's taking the p!ss out of conservatives. But make a crack about Dan "doing his arse" in an iron lung and it's suddenly perverse. Hypocrisy write large.

No one said it's perverse, you made that up.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
We just need Andrews to be photoshopped hammering nothing into a wall, or sitting in a fighter jet, or playing with syringes at CSIRO and he would be about as useful as our PM is right now.

Reactions: 1 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014

You sound so much like someone who has lost a major argument elsewhere. But all you can respond with, from bitterness and the emptiness of your positioning, is this attempt to ridicule some poor individual who has suffered awful injuries in an accident.

That's why it strikes me as perverse. The chosen articles and fabrications clearly imply you revel in his misfortune and, in fact, fairly clearly suggest you'd love to inflict more harm upon him e.g, featuring the sensationalist and twisted, discredited claims of a bashing taking place. Or, you think that's funny!?

In fact, there's lots of sublimated violence here.

A quote from one article you've posted here: "Mr Andrews, who last year fronted the media for 120 consecutive days during Victoria’s coronavirus second wave ..." Respectfully, I wonder if you can ever claim to have given the community anything comparable in your whole life? Aside from any politics?

Humanity should, and does, transcend politics. I have no further interest in this garbage.

But carry on.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
You sound so much like someone who has lost a major argument elsewhere. But all you can respond with, from bitterness and the emptiness of your positioning, is this attempt to ridicule some poor individual who has suffered awful injuries in an accident.

That's why it strikes me as perverse. The chosen articles and fabrications clearly imply you revel in his misfortune and, in fact, fairly clearly suggest you'd love to inflict more harm upon him e.g, featuring the sensationalist and twisted, discredited claims of a bashing taking place. Or, you think that's funny!?

In fact, there's lots of sublimated violence here.

A quote from one article you've posted here: "Mr Andrews, who last year fronted the media for 120 consecutive days during Victoria’s coronavirus second wave ..." Respectfully, I wonder if you can ever claim to have given the community anything comparable in your whole life? Aside from any politics?

Humanity should, and does, transcend politics. I have no further interest in this garbage.

But carry on.
Nice analysis. But hopelessly off beam.

It was the article in the second post ITT that prompted the thread; no more, no less. I've posted in jest on this subject elsewhere and the article brought it to a head. Important decisions are being taken in Victoria with no involvement from Dan, and it's apparent that he's in much worse shape than anyone is letting on.

I honestly can't fathom why a certain cadre on this forum are into character assassination prompted entirely by my opinions. Some of it would be slanderous... if you knew me. But you're just pissing into the wind. I've assisted many people on this forum - too many to recall - financially and otherwise (and not including my tax contributiions). I sleep easily on that score.

But if you take a vote amongst yourselves and conclude that I'm a taker and not a giver to this forum, I'll abide by your wishes and withdraw my online presence from your unhappy lives. It's no skin off my bum. No doubt you will eventually turn on each other - it's what lefties do.

So go ahead and cast me out. You won't do it because you're a bunch of shiftless whinging *smile*. Whinge, whinge, sook, whinge, gimme, whinge. Pathetic.

Reactions: 2 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Leon whether the Premier did a great job or not last year is your own opinion. But the one thing that is irrelevant to the argument is the 120 consecutive days of press conferences. It was laughable and pathetic when his 200 person media team applauded him on his 100th day as if he was Kim Hughes taking on the mighty Windies at the MCG.

I note his deputy has not taken a leaf out of Andrews book, he already missed a day in the first week of this lockdown. Soft or smart?

I am absolutely sure if the PM was incapacitated for more than a week many on here would be clamouring for details of his condition and return to office date. When Johson in UK got COVId would the UK left or indeed his own party have been happy with statements from Downing St that "the PM is suffering a serious illness and requests privacy and will return to work when fit to do so, no further statement will be made. " ?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
The chosen articles and fabrications clearly imply you revel in his misfortune and, in fact, fairly clearly suggest you'd love to inflict more harm upon him
It's true that if I visited Mum in hospital and passed Dan in his ward, I'd probably make a reference to Bad Boy Bubby and cling wrap.

rvE43Rs4BeUFVrUjA_I2oGWu-zL6orooA27KM-ShdKtgnRBJRrUDV4c6BDSSdl-p8DFWc-Kn-I1x_gi_CMTlmoFlmsHsIiFee-4OHO8W

Sue me.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Leon whether the Premier did a great job or not last year is your own opinion. But the one thing that is irrelevant to the argument is the 120 consecutive days of press conferences. It was laughable and pathetic when his 200 person media team applauded him on his 100th day as if he was Kim Hughes taking on the mighty Windies at the MCG.

I note his deputy has not taken a leaf out of Andrews book, he already missed a day in the first week of this lockdown. Soft or smart?

I am absolutely sure if the PM was incapacitated for more than a week many on here would be clamouring for details of his condition and return to office date. When Johson in UK got COVId would the UK left or indeed his own party have been happy with statements from Downing St that "the PM is suffering a serious illness and requests privacy and will return to work when fit to do so, no further statement will be made. " ?
After sustaining serious injuries in a fall, or illness, any person - whether you, me, Dan or Boris - has every right to privacy to recover. Media are entitled to basic information for public figures, which has been provided. Not daily updates or encouragement of continuous harassment for such.

As for DA's dedication to his job, we will have to agree to differ. I regard the evidence of his proven commitment much higher than your shoddy attempt to denigrate., evident by the idiotic metaphor.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Legend has it that former Teamsters union boss Jimmy Hoffa, who disappeared in 1975, is entombed in cement used in the foundations of the General Motors building in Detroit. Could Dan's final resting place be the concrete caverns of the Metro Tunnel?

statelibrarybefore.jpg

If a whistleblower tells all, naming one of the underground stations after Dan would seem a fitting epitaph.

Arden
Parkville
Anzac
Town Hall
Andrews

You know it makes sense.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
This all sounds like some kind of cry for help to me. I sincerely hope you are OK, but seriously doubt it. I hope you can talk to someone that can assist.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Whatever, leon. You can see yourself out at any time since you're clearly not enjoying the content. This is a lockdown-free zone!

ecGK8CP.jpg

Last edited:

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
My apologies Lee. I have Leon on ignore so missed that.

• Haha

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

To be fair ScoMo just takes holidays in Hawaii without telling anyone. If he was genuinely ill I think most of us would enjoy the respite.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
It's true that if I visited Mum in hospital and passed Dan in his ward, I'd probably make a reference to Bad Boy Bubby and cling wrap.

rvE43Rs4BeUFVrUjA_I2oGWu-zL6orooA27KM-ShdKtgnRBJRrUDV4c6BDSSdl-p8DFWc-Kn-I1x_gi_CMTlmoFlmsHsIiFee-4OHO8W

Sue me.

A film about incest and matricide.

Paging Dr Freud

Last edited: