Dan is dead | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Dan is dead

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Clock is ticking. Dan has 11.5 days to make it into work.

You can do it, Dan. One at a time!

4158399257_4c19e64a18_b.jpg

Last edited:

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
they'll still find some nonsense to attack him over. At least the conspiracy BS and defamatory nonsense seems to be petering out now.

Good that these fools like Morrison's Qanon friend are starting to be called out on their BS. Shine a light on it.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
That was the golden period in PRE off season debates

I loved that debate, good times. "the planes crashing into the buildings were actually holograms!!" LOL

I wonder if Disco has shifted to antivaxx/covid conspiracy stuff these days, seems like the natural progression.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
they'll still find some nonsense to attack him over. At least the conspiracy BS and defamatory nonsense seems to be petering out now.

Good that these fools like Morrison's Qanon friend are starting to be called out on their BS. Shine a light on it.
I bet Dan has some mates that can spell QAnon. That should be enough for a large scale "What About !" campaign

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
You reckon this thread’s bad, at least it’s a thread about nothing and easily avoided. You’ve *smile* the corona thread, totally *smile* it with your pathetic whinging ideological drivel. It’s as much fun as a Richmond loss.

Bumping this hissy-fit for its timeliness.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Yes he's back, just in time to cop a five-figure pay rise after sitting on his arse for three and a half months and just after parliament has closed for five weeks. Nice timing, bludger.

Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
seriously though will be interesting to see how this plays out before the state election next year. If the Libs weren't such a rabble they'd be a big chance.

Reactions: 1 user