Daniel Jackson | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Daniel Jackson

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Yeah, nar.

You thinking he could put the ball where he wanted to is about as optimistic an opinion in the history of football though so kudos for loyalty.

All good, join the queue of others who called me devoid of Footy IQ when I stood up for Jacko in the past. There's plenty still around.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good luck to Jacko but I won't say good luck to the Cows.

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Why does Jacko still get grief? He gave the Tigers good service both on field and off field. Winning a JD in his best year showed he had talent even though never an 'A' grader. Did great work representing the players federation and carried on promoting AFL ever since no matter where he was. I see going to the Crows is just a stepping stone for greater things in AFL in the years to come. Time will tell

Reactions: 1 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Bit harsh on the bloke BTR, won a JD medal at his best n was as honest a player as they get, we had plenty of genuine butchers while he was playing n most didn't cop the grief Jacko copped.

What team openly said their game plan against the Tigers was to let certain player like Dan Jackson get the ball because they turn it back over.

Reactions: 1 user

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
I thought his last couple of years were sensational and he was as hard as they came. A deserving JD winner.

I also recall that he kicked half a dozen goals that were out of the top shelf in the JD season.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users