Daniel Schell | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Daniel Schell

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Some guy on bigfooty is shopping this goalkicking young forward around. From what I have seen of him he goes alright, long kick good mark knows when to lead etc, may be a little on the slim side I dont know.

Anyone have any thoughts on him??

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
TD, Schell is absolutely useless. He is one of the reasons Freo did better this year because he wasn't there and he got very few games for the crows this year even though they are completely devoid of tall marking forwards. Now that says something.

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
This is his second year at the Crows, is injured a hell of a lot, dopes ok for Central Districts but wil lbe the 2nd bloke delisted at the Crows this year after Ben Nelson (who i incidently went to school with and played cricket and footy with).

Schell we need to stay away from.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Right then we are all un agreeance? This Dud is not for us!

Thanks men.... carry on.