Danny Frawleys Coaching Record | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Danny Frawleys Coaching Record

nwonash

Tiger Champion
Aug 10, 2003
Melbourne
Here is Dannys Coaching record.

Year Games Won Loss
2000 22 11 11
2001 25 16 9
2002 22 7 15
2003 21 7 14

Danny currently has a 45.55% winning record for this time at the club as coach.

Danny also is in the Coaching record books at Punt Rd.
Equal third - most consecutive losses 9 - 2002 season from Rd 9 - Rd17
Equal forth - most consecutive losses 8 - 2003 season from Rd 9 - Rd16

Bear in mind, the above doesnt enclude this Sundays game.

What does season 2004 hold ?

Agreed Shawry.

Maybe those stats should also include injuries to key players. bet you'd see a similarity between the last two years. Maybe it's our medicaL staff that need to be looked at.

Anyway, did you get to see the funeral Shawry?

the really scary thing is you guys actually believe that.

Frawley's record speaks for itself..plain and simple

To a certain extent, yes.

Anyway, what good is calling for Frawleys head on the chopping board going to do? He is there till next season regardless of whether you like it or not. Haven't you got anything new to whinge about?

BalmyArmy: Yes saw most of the service on Foxtel that I had taped. Havent watched all of it due to time constraints adn fititng it in whilst trying to keep my home based accoutning business on the side of my full time job going as well , makes time a valuable commodity to me at the moment. WIll watch the rest otnight though. HAve nt heard KB or Davis speak yet jsut the priests do their bit.

BalmyArmy said:
Agreed Shawry.

Maybe those stats should also include injuries to key players. bet you'd see a similarity between the last two years. Maybe it's our medicaL staff that need to be looked at.

Anyway, did you get to see the funeral Shawry?

This year Port have lost the most amount of games through injuries compared with any other club. The last I checked they were sitting 3 games clear at the top of the ladder. Last year Essendon lost the most amount of games through injuries and finished 5th.

In summary, injuries are no excuse. Frawley's record speaks for itself.

BalmyArmy said:
To a certain extent, yes.

Anyway, what good is calling for Frawleys head on the chopping board going to do? He is there till next season regardless of whether you like it or not. Haven't you got anything new to whinge about?

hahaha actually yes i have lots to whinge about:

missing out on september for the 18th time in 20 years
Bowden ;D
Rogers ;D
King
Bidiscum
houlihoop
pettifer
the fact that these guys get more game time then McGrath & Shulz from that coach you guys think is a champion.
gee do you want me to continue???

didnt think so

We have had the least amount of injuries of any club for the second half of the season yet have managed one win out of 13......................check the injury list during this period if you don't beleive me..........................reminds me of the excuses Hutchinson was using the other night.......................the footy department rely on this type of ignorance from the supporters to justify their poor performances.

The people who use injuries as an excuse are fools and need to look themselves in the mirror.................its this type of attitude that has got us where we are.

good teams always seem to cover injuries.

Essendon would have to cover injuries the best, they lose one player and the youngest who gets their chance rise to the occassion.

I really believe not many Richmond players wear the jumper with the pride that the people in the past have. Its all about money and themselves.