Danny Houdini | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Danny Houdini

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
How can this fool, and possibly the most incompetent coach of all time escape heat?

This clown drops Shulz and elevates Houlihan and Pettifer for an outcome we all predicted - failure. What benefit could be gained from playing these 2 hacks? We already know they can't play so what is another substandard performance going to tell us?

And if we hear the excuse that Jay's form wasn't very good I will explode. The few remaining games represent the best opportunity for Jay to get some experience and develop. Who cares if he struggles, he is a young kid who needs this game time to learn what is required to be a good AFL footballer.

I fortunately didn't see a ball kicked but listened to it all on the radio, and everyone can now see it, but will only go as far as to say "I don't think Danny's message is getting through" which is code for "Gee, Danny really has no idea does he.."

Danny, this request is for the hundreth time....be honest with yourself, put the club before your contract and quit before you totally ruin the club...please

Spud - just in case you were confused by RR wanting you to put the club before yourself he is referring to the RICHMOND FOOTBALL CLUB not the Saints.