Darcy Moore | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Darcy Moore

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
The 2017 list also had
  • Poodle Hunt
  • Ivvy
  • Snipper Miles
  • Cymbals
  • Yarran :( was released on 22/11/16 but technically was still on list in 2017

so 12 all up
sometimes you need to stuff up badly and then learn well enough to pick winners. My son in law brought me a Yarran badge, I proudly have worn it many times after winning both current premiership

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
And Hoskin-Elliott too
Not much development goin on under the chosen 1
Yep. Eddie just opened up the wallet n bought scraps n leftovers from everywhere. The only reason he's still El Presidente for as long as he feels like it, is because he owns the *smile* *smile* hole lock stock n barrel.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Well at least I'd be tipping he'd do better against Lurch when we played the Maggots than anyone weve got seeing he is athletic, 2 m tall and matched up against him all summer.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
if we get him for a godd price, nice.
If not, okay at least making collingwood pay overs for him