David Astbury, Thank You | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

David Astbury, Thank You

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Was just listening to Emma Murray.. didn't realise Dave was now working for her.
Makes sense having heard him speak when he was with us.
Calm, considered and caring has always been my impression of Dave.

Reactions: 9 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
How reliable was Dave, he was very rarely beaten. Would've been good if he could've gone around again for a couple more years, has only just turned 32.

Reactions: 2 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
How reliable was Dave, he was very rarely beaten. Would've been good if he could've gone around again for a couple more years, has only just turned 32.
Dave retiring left a big hole in our defence but it is always good to retire when you are still on top of your game as Dave did.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Happy birthday Dave, only 33yo.

Is greatly missed, it's a tragedy that injuries forced Dave into early retirement.

Reactions: 12 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Happy birthday Dave, only 33yo.

Is greatly missed, it's a tragedy that injuries forced Dave into early retirement.
Nice bump tigerman.
A great team player, often overlooked and underrated. But very much respected by his teammates and peers.
We were a better team and club when Dave was with us.
Happy birthday Dave, we treasure the moments and memories.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users