David Astbury, Thank You | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

David Astbury, Thank You

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
$2K fine for Dave it must've been viewed as a Petty Offence ................................................ I'm here all week !!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
Anyone notice when the players were singing the song Astbury tell Baker to ‘sing the song’ as he was drinking instead. He looked actually quite serious. Really drives standards this bloke.

Reactions: 2 users

Nico

You psychopathological reactionary!
Jul 1, 2004
Melbourne
Anyone notice when the players were singing the song Astbury tell Baker to ‘sing the song’ as he was drinking instead. He looked actually quite serious. Really drives standards this bloke.
Rightly so...the song is sacred. Baker can't wait 30 seconds for a drink? He does drive standards DTLD, not afraid to have a crack at any player if they're stepping out of line. I'm sure he told Higlet to tell roving Brian to sod off after a game last year.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Astbury is our Sheriff
No one comes in Punt Rd County without meeting Sheriff Dav

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
Was amazing this year whilst be relatively anonymous. Did his job.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Down the line Dave with a Hold The Line performance.
ripper match. The blanket

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Grimes is the one who is talked about the most but Astbury has been just as important holding down the defence.

Always had the best opposition key position forward with no Rance around as backup.

Great year!

Reactions: 2 users